PDA

View Full Version : Problem with DAX 3.03 A'

Scud2k
March 4th, 2007, 14:08
hey guys,
i encountered a weird problem this morning. I was playing around with some programs and..well..psp turned black.
no big deal i thought, i booted up and 1st weird thing it booted straight to recovery. tried couple of more times and still landed in recovery menu.
so i started the downgrade via recoverypack an it seemed to work, i was still on 3.03a' after "downgrading" but i was finally back in the normal psp-UI.
i was pretty happy with that but after I rebootet the psp it went straight to recovery again.

so i'd like to know if anyone ever had the same problem. i searched for a while in the forum but nobody had this kind of prob (or maybe i blind :P )

well i'm open to any advices so fire away
thanks
Scud

xg917
March 4th, 2007, 15:14
i saw some1 here in the forums have that problem (booting into recovery all the time) i dont remember if he got it fixed or not. im not sure what to say to help you. that is really weird... first of all, y are u still at 3.03 OE A? lol

Scud2k
March 4th, 2007, 15:22
a well..i haven't really had time in the last couple of weeks to update on 3.10 but i'd like to update.
well. hopefully someone has an idea to fix it

pt9087
March 4th, 2007, 16:51
Yer i know. you have to install a different firmware... get 3.03 OE-C cos then you can get the most out of it.

Instead of updating from game... put the DXAR file in recovery and remove the update

acn010
March 4th, 2007, 16:54
one thin i have to say....... upgrade OE-C

Scud2k
March 4th, 2007, 17:04
ah nice, thanks guys, i'll try it tonight when we're done raiding and tell you if i come across more problems :)

DPyro
March 4th, 2007, 17:11
Maybe your 'R' button is stuck...

-Xandu-
March 4th, 2007, 17:34
Yeah, my cousin had that stupid problem before, the R button was stuck :/.

Scud2k
March 4th, 2007, 19:35
well... what can i say, i feel like the biggest dope in the world, i hit R quite hard a couple of times (tried it this morning a couple of times) and :rolleyes: it works fine now -.-
well thanks for the quick help
so long