PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Hatred - Doom Mod

wraggster
March 4th, 2007, 20:37
Blackshark has released a new Doom Mod for the PSP, heres the release details:

I have here my very first Doom maps from when I first started doom mapping.(7th Grade i believe) any way, Lately ive been working on my Doom Port and needed a set of maps that I can edit to test the engine out. Well, these are the maps Ill be using, I figured there pretty fun so Im desiding to release them to you guys. These maps work on the normal DoomPSP .5 plus, you shouldn't have any problems, I fixed them up, tested...tested....and tested once more, giving them revisions and so forth so they work good and play good on the psp. Level 4 is my favorite, for its diversity!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via blackshark (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1424931&postcount=1)

Shadowblind
March 4th, 2007, 20:41
Da** impressive mapping...I need to ask this guy how to make buildings with a low roof on the outside. Unless...

Nice build tho :)

Erban
March 4th, 2007, 22:58
Thats What Im talkin bout' GREAT LEVELS..........um jess one thing tho..................You got More? :)

Buddy4point0
March 4th, 2007, 23:32
looks good

gopherbob
March 5th, 2007, 04:43
Very fun... got crushed on the first level.

My pistol didn't look like that though...

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 07:34
Wow. Very impressive. Keep up that thing!

Sharpy
March 5th, 2007, 17:02
awesome wad, thanks Blackshark.

Cloud_35
March 5th, 2007, 22:31
Intresting.... I'm gonna see if it works because no WADs (only a few...) load in DoomPsp (what am I doing wrong, God??? What???)

BlackShark
March 6th, 2007, 04:43
Thank you guys im glad you like them :) (actuelly im surprised) compared with some of my other levels, these are not that good. Well, since my computer is broken from a power outage, and My Dev envirment is on it, I cant work on my Deathmatch Doom port. SO I will use my laptop to make more maps while it gets fixed, they should be much better, those maps were from a while back, I have 2 more complete years of doom mapping experence now.

Thanks for your support :)

BlackShark
March 6th, 2007, 06:29
Da** impressive mapping...I need to ask this guy how to make buildings with a low roof on the outside. Unless...

Nice build tho :)

You havent seen anything....

http://www.doomwadstation.com/2007/ripdm/

6 of my best maps, they are Deatmatch maps, check it out in Doombuilder, Zdoom(Doom in hexen format)