PDA

View Full Version : Flash Agent F5 with public wifi beta

wraggster
March 4th, 2007, 20:50
New release from Hallo007:

Flash agent is here again , the first flash app that has ever a file browser to select the file and automatic flashed it to the good place , now with big security upgrades but a brick is always possible so USE AT OWN RISK

Changelog

1. Possibility to flash/recover savedata_plugin.rco
2. Possibility to flash/recover photo_plugin.rco
3. Possibility to flash/recover premo_plugin.rco
4. File check , checks extension is for file (security)
5. Auto recheck flash0 space after flash (security)
6. Checks memory stick space before firmware dump (security)
7. Possibility to see free memory stick space under file browser
8. Possibility to delete only the gb3s1518.bwfon (should fix monster hunter problems)
9. Public adhoc files beta test (I can't know it works , so if you want to test it , no brick change)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via hallo007 (http://www.psp-media.nl/)

Buddy4point0
March 5th, 2007, 00:16
shaweet!

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 01:21
Yeah!! Another improve to my favorite flasher.

Shrygue
March 5th, 2007, 18:38
Flash Agent F5 is here? That's brilliant news to hear!

rogersmith1122
March 5th, 2007, 22:15
Great idea for a plugin. keep up the good work! Im just waiting for asteroids now, so dont disappoint me!

Sulfer
March 6th, 2007, 02:48
Hey i just noticed that after you dump the dummy files when you first open Flash Agent it messes up the font in Monster Hunter Freedom. Any idea how to fix this. I tried going through recovery and reflashing the font (dummy files) and still nothing. I'm not sure if restoring the original copy of my flash will change anything or not. I'm going to look on my pc to see if I have it somewhere. I think I just have the copy after emptying the dummy files through Flash F4.

piprumsey
March 13th, 2007, 00:51
hi guys i was wondering what files can i delete in flash so i can free up space for an xmb theme, i dont wanna delete somethin that mite brick me psp . thanx

donchan
June 4th, 2007, 14:28
umm guys, I have monster hunter problem. I cant make the "8. Possibility to delete only the gb3s1518.bwfon (should fix monster hunter problems)" work. can someone help me pls?