PDA

View Full Version : Adult Material For the PSP

wraggster
April 24th, 2005, 03:21
The Wipeout Pure web browser hack provided a new direction for adult oriented services. After months of development (or so they claim - it would have been a bit of a risk to assume that PSP would have a web browser any time soon), MnMStudio has launched with their site designed exclusively for the PSP.

Taking advantage of the "PSP browser hack," MnMStudio has created an adult oriented site specifically formatted for the portable device. MnMStudio is the first developer to foray into the adult oriented web market specifically targeting the PSP.

Lust2Go integrates years of adult oriented development experience with the latest in handheld browser technology. All photographs and video media have been specifically formatted for the PSP screen size, with a resolution of 480 pixels by 272 pixels. Gigabytes of wide screen video and photo galleries are available for users.

If you really must look a free preview is available at Lust2Go (www.lust2go.com) for both Desktop Computer and PSP users.

zeeshan1111
February 24th, 2008, 15:42
The Wipeout Pure web browser hack provided a new direction for adult oriented services. After months of development (or so they claim - it would have been a bit of a risk to assume that PSP would have a web browser any time soon), MnMStudio has launched with their site designed exclusively for the PSP.

Taking advantage of the "PSP browser hack," MnMStudio has created an adult oriented site specifically formatted for the portable device. MnMStudio is the first developer to foray into the adult oriented web market specifically targeting the PSP.

Lust2Go integrates years of adult oriented development experience with the latest in handheld browser technology. All photographs and video media have been specifically formatted for the PSP screen size, with a resolution of 480 pixels by 272 pixels. Gigabytes of wide screen video and photo galleries are available for users.

If you really must look a free preview is available at Lust2Go (www.lust2go.com) for both Desktop Computer and PSP users.
thanks

Safari Al
February 24th, 2008, 15:45
wow.....i mean just wow........I have never in my life seen such an old thread bumped. STOP BUMPING! FOR THE SAKE OF THE SITE! Thank you