PDA

View Full Version : StrmnNrmn's Blog Update

Malksta
March 4th, 2007, 22:40
Via StrmnNrmn's Blog (http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/)

Back!

Just a quick post to say that I'm back safe and well from skiing. It was awesome! As an added bonus I made it through the week without breaking any bones :)

Lots of people posted with their thoughts (http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/2007/02/plans-for-r10.html)on what I should work on for R10 - many thanks for all your feedback. I'll post an update with my plans shortly (probably sometime tomorrow, after I've recovered from the travelling.)

-StrmnNrmn

NeoXCS
March 4th, 2007, 22:57
Welcome back! :D It's good you didn't break any bones, especially your hands! Now you can still slave away at a keyboard! :p

Shadowblind
March 4th, 2007, 23:03
Hope hes workin up Speed! Glad to hear from ya S.N.

DragonPimpsta
March 4th, 2007, 23:06
awesome, i went skiing a few days ago too myself, but for first time, lol... i didnt break anything luckily... and for R10, i think u should focus on getting the games that dont work to work, more support for all games, that might fix alot of things in other games too liek speed :d

xg917
March 4th, 2007, 23:13
glad to see that he is back :) lets see what he is deciding to work on now.. :D i cant wait, this is gona be the one of the most successful emus for psp. we will be playing n64 the way it was ment to be played soon enough!! :D:D:D

as he progresses and fixes bug, that might make certain games work that didnt work before.

chrisrulz555
March 5th, 2007, 00:02
Please let it be speed, Please let it be speed, Please let it be speed.

Buddy4point0
March 5th, 2007, 00:31
Please let it be speed, Please let it be speed, Please let it be speed.

dude hes working on it just wait geez

Yobumtin
March 5th, 2007, 01:31
I'm glad to see he's back safe. :] I can't wait to see the next release :].

Buddy4point0
March 5th, 2007, 01:35
haha what if he got a servere concution while skiing and then tried to work on r10 and broke all of are psp lol
or even better if he hit his head and suddenly realized how to perfectly emulate the n64:)

joshisposer
March 5th, 2007, 01:37
I would want compatibility because i think once he starts getting further and further, speed will just naturally tack on. Also, he should implement ME for audio.

Zion
March 5th, 2007, 01:39
Speed and moving the sound to the me processor should be top priority in my book.

after all i would rather have a handfull of games that worked great (with sound) than a huge amount of games that worked really slow (with or without sound)

joshisposer
March 5th, 2007, 01:47
What I really want though, is Super Smash Bros. to work at a playable speed. If that works, then this will be like the perfect emulator, except that Diddy Kong Racing doesn't work, but that isn't as important as SSB

mexicansnake
March 5th, 2007, 02:15
Speed and moving the sound to the me processor should be top priority in my book.

after all i would rather have a handfull of games that worked great (with sound) than a huge amount of games that worked really slow (with or without sound)

Yeah, I agree its a good idea.

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 02:17
Good to see you are fine S.N.! Welcome Back.

Jpdeathblade
March 5th, 2007, 03:29
I bet if he broke his leg it would be like a blessing in discise and we would have r10 by friday =P

good job, im glad that your safe, keep up the good work

pkmaximum
March 5th, 2007, 05:56
Dang those booby traps I set up on the mountain obviously didn't get him XD

Lol glad to have you back Strmmmmn, I really hope you will consider speed updates mainly int he next release, and moving the sound over to the ME because that should be the main priority.

(Yes I know he won't read this message, I already posted a comment similar to this on his blog)