PDA

View Full Version : 3.10oe->3.03oe

carlitx
March 5th, 2007, 01:53
ya just dged to an older oe and now customization...any way to view my flas on the comp? or wats the easiest way to do it?
i havent kept up with flashers so i needs om help on this

hodgy47
March 5th, 2007, 18:28
Yeah 3.03oe is easy to flash now just enter recovery menu goto advanced and then select toggle usb(flash0) should open a window on pc if not go to my computer and select psp you now have your flash mem visible on pc then just drag and drop custom files where they need to go and they overwrite the originals be careful doing font though it can stop pops working. PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FLASH BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING.

carlitx
March 5th, 2007, 18:41
yes i know that but it aint there...thats how i used to flash my 3.10 oe but that option aint there now, so do i need to goto c before i go anywhere else with this?

Camelot
March 6th, 2007, 00:04
yes oec is the only 3.03 fw that supports flash via usb.
So upgrade to 3.03OEC and live without autoboot.

Cloudhunter
March 6th, 2007, 00:05
yes oec is the only 3.03 fw that supports flash via usb.
So upgrade to 3.03OEC and live without autoboot.

You should have gone straight to 3.03OE-C anyway... You don't have to go to A to B to C...

Cloudy

Camelot
March 6th, 2007, 00:09
You should have gone straight to 3.03OE-C anyway... You don't have to go to A to B to C...

Cloudy

True but obviously he will remember that next time.

carlitx
March 6th, 2007, 01:42
ya i know that now lol i was only at b when i upgraded to 3.10 oe so thnx guys ill do it tomoro but now sleepy time:D

hodgy47
March 6th, 2007, 02:06
ya i know that now lol i was only at b when i upgraded to 3.10 oe so thnx guys ill do it tomoro but now sleepy time:D
you did not say in your first post that you had gone below 3.03oe-c so i advised you on that cos i could not see any reason if you where to go down you would go lower than 3.03oe-c i have gone down from 3.10 cos of the lack of custom options so i asumed you had. there is no reason to go lower.

hodgy47
March 6th, 2007, 02:08
yes i know that but it aint there...thats how i used to flash my 3.10 oe but that option aint there now, so do i need to goto c before i go anywhere else with this?

yes you do if you want to flash through usb which is the easy waY AND THE SAFEST

-EDIT-

Sorry for the double