PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Popstation 100% Complete Game Save Tutorial

Sp3ct0r
March 5th, 2007, 02:35
Here is a tutorial on how to get 100% complete game saves for popstation.

Things you need:

Popstation Game
cwcheatpops.prx
PSXeven

Psxeven is found herehttp://batard.psxfanatics.com/

Alright, first off get the 100% complete game saves here http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/ Just click on the game you want, go to Gamesaves and then download the one you want. (it should be a .GME format)

Now Launch PSXeven.

Go to Memcard

Then Press Import, and add your Gamesave.gme

You can now close PSXeven

Now you have to find your game id. So launch your game from your psp. (make sure cwcheatpops.prx is activated)

Now hold select until cwcheat comes up.

Now go to "Manage Memory Cards" then "Load memory card 1 from memory stick"

For Crash Bandicoot 3, It should say "Currently selected memory card file: SCUS_94244-0.mcr
Last Operation: Open error

Now take what ever the game id was. And rename the memory card that PSXeven saved.

So for crash it would be: SCUS_94244-0.mcr

Now place the memory card in msroot\seplugins\cwcheat\mc

And the next time you load memory card 1 from cwcheat, it should say "Last Operation : OK!!"

Now in the game itself, press Load in the title screen, and you will see you 100% complete game save. Yay!!

If this worked for you, Rep+ Me :D

DPyro
March 5th, 2007, 04:15
Nice one :)

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 04:21
Lol. Good one. But this is just not for me...I like to enjoy the games to the most. And unlocking the 100% without playing...I will not enjoy.

Sp3ct0r
March 5th, 2007, 05:05
Yay me too. I actually did this for my dad and realized i could post a tutorial. lol

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 07:27
Ahaha. So your dad is the lazy here...

Sp3ct0r
March 5th, 2007, 08:39
he doesn't hack. he jus pays me to do it for him. lol

Apoklepz
March 5th, 2007, 14:31
Nice. Thanks for the up.

buildit92
March 5th, 2007, 14:46
thats a good way how to make money, but ill stick with beting the game normaly. but i have one random question, i got far in megaman legends 2 and i shut it off to listen to music. then i went to go play it again and my save wasnt there, although it was under my save data on xmb. what is the problem? should i load cwcheat for pops and lo0ad the memory card from my psp?

drock82
March 5th, 2007, 15:39
can this also make games like resident evil 2 and 3 works!!!!:eek:

Veskgar
March 5th, 2007, 15:43
Pretty cool but cheating takes out all the fun of the game for me. This is great for kids who are too young and just getting into games. Makes it less frustrating for them to have everything unlocked.

freitax
March 5th, 2007, 15:54
hack?not really it's in the read me and the stuff that isn't doesn't take too much thinking to get there, I figure it out and I'm not that smart, Rep+ the guy who code the stuff...

Mc_Logical
March 5th, 2007, 19:21
hmmmmm i posted this info on a site i use about a month ago and instructions how to convert psx .gme save files to .mcr and load through cw cheat and rename the save data file name so cw cheat recognises it, then re save the game to psp then its psp save data, i was trying 2get res 2 saves cos it freezes on the first level but i seen cw cheat has a mc folder and b4 that i was looking for a way to convert .gme to psp save data type but ironically the new cw cheat prx came out and i was reading the read me about the mc folder and used my brain 4 once to load the res 2 save, so this is old newz 2me

EDIT: DAMMIT CANT POST WAREZ SITES LOL TO PROVE THIS

drock82
March 5th, 2007, 20:50
can anyone confirm this method works with the incompatible games like resident evil 2 with the police station freeze,and also with other games that you cant get pass a certain level

Mc_Logical
March 5th, 2007, 21:09
uh! yea it works dude i uploaded the save psx psp data of res 2 on a site i use but i cant post sites, ive known about this allready and figured it myself awhile back then shared the info on a psp site, ill pm u the site and where it is that saves u having to do the .gme to .mcr res 2 save through cw cheat cos i loaded it and resaved it into psp format. i also uploaded the cw cheat prx and memory card converter tools and explained in the read me about psx saves from gamefaqs.com i done this atleast over a month ago

freitax
March 6th, 2007, 01:23
it works for resi 2, but the game still crashes in other points of the game, one of them is when you're going up the stairs near the dark room for the first time not very long after you enter the police station, so you get 5 more min of playgame, I didn't post it sooner cuz for 5 more minutes?....this is old news and it's no hack okay...

PLZKLLME0080
March 6th, 2007, 01:29
now i just need a memory stick large enough to fit one of the psx games on it.

Apoklepz
March 7th, 2007, 14:58
I'm trying this today, but I'm only getting .MCD formatted memory cards from PSXeven...should I just rename the extension to .MCR?

drock82
March 7th, 2007, 15:42
to play the games that we wanna play sony has to improve its emulator:(

Apoklepz
March 8th, 2007, 14:41
I still can't get this to work.

I tried Metal Gear VR Mish, Resident Evil, CastleVania & Crash Bandicoot Saves converted to mcr.

My firmware is 3.03 OE-C...My Pops games are also 3.03 OE-C Popstation compiled.
I'm using the last revision of Cwcheats.
Everytime I load Memory Card 1 it sez OK!!, but when I go back into the game it's frozen up and crashes after 10 seconds.

Is it possible this will only work with 3.10 OE-C Popstation?

Sorry for being so nagging and all, but I need a reply.

Cytrox
March 16th, 2007, 19:37
i know that this is totally off the topic but, i dont have the game case for rollcage anymore... lost it a looong time ago..

hence i dont have the game id, which means i cant rip it for my psp.. i went to that game faq site looking for a save game and couldnt find a save game for it.

i was looking because i know that the gamesave would have the game id..

does anyone know how i can get the game id for Rollcage Stage 2?

I also want to know the game id for Mortal kombat trilogy.. i think we should make a thread for all game id's to be posted

Apoklepz
March 16th, 2007, 21:20
Dude, a simple Google search could've gotten you those, but I'm all about helping, so here.

Also...lol...I don't think there's need of a whole thread for this.

celestial_guru
March 20th, 2007, 05:21
Is there anyway to make this work in reverse?

Stone Temple Pilots
April 10th, 2007, 21:11
Will PSXeven take my .GME file and turn it into a PSP readable save file for my PSone homebrew? i.e. load the save up on my PSP and load it as if it was mine.

Tokahia
June 11th, 2007, 21:42
Ok so i downloaded the Death Note Theme but as for the instructions im lost could some one help me out?