PDA

View Full Version : PSP re-map ALPHA

wraggster
March 5th, 2007, 15:52
News/release from Auraomega:

Hi all, this was a little project I was working on for myself, until brethren mentioned he would like something like this, I decided to finish off a basic version and upload it on here to see what you all thought

Basicly, it allows you to re-map the PSPs buttons using CWCheat, the program creates the files needed to change the buttons, its not a fantastic app, it took me a couple of hours to make, and most of that was re-reading my C++ programming guides (not programmed in over a year )

Anyway, just read the readme and post on here what you think, plus anything you might like to see in later version if I do decide to update

Please note this is only an ALPHA version, and doesn't look pritty, but it does the basic job

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via Auraomega (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1427332&postcount=1)

scottyboynow
March 5th, 2007, 15:56
Very helpful indeed, I know alot of people who need this doing.

rock_7
April 13th, 2007, 18:35
I got three things to say this is a kick as idea thanks for taking the time to make, and how do you install I got the "new_re-map.txt" and I dont know what to do with it and last I accidentally messed up my friends psp analog so it moves on its own and does all this crazy stuff I've tried fixing it and even with the face[plate off it still moves well anyways I was wondering if in the next version if you make one if you can make a disable analog so he can play games that dont require analog but is still enabled thanks in advance

Buddy4point0
April 13th, 2007, 19:20
thanks this i quite helpful, expecially in games with bad unconfigurable controls

Sonicboy 101
April 13th, 2007, 19:22
This is great, thanks

Angel700
April 17th, 2007, 19:04
disabling the analog would be really helpful, ive searched everywhere for a way and i just can't find it.

rock_7
April 20th, 2007, 23:53
can someone please tell me how to install it does it go inside one of the flashes 0, or 1?