PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 on PSP: Action

wraggster
March 6th, 2007, 00:57
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/04/top-5-on-psp-action/)

PSP sales have been quite good the last few months and I figured there's probably a lot of new PSP owners that may not be up to speed on what great games the system has to offer. With that in mind, every day this week we'll feature a new genre and list the top 5 games (according to metareviews), so no matter what you're into, you'll have some idea of what games you should own. We start off the week with one of the most popular genres around: Action.

Top 5 Action games on PSP

(tie) Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories/Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Daxter
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

I'm lucky enough to own and have played all of the games in this particular list and trust me, they are all incredible gaming experiences and it's all the more impressive that they're on a portable. I do have to say that I think Ratchet & Clank is better than Daxter and GTA: VCS is better than GTA:LCS, but you really can't go wrong with any of these games. What did you think about these 5 games? What action games aren't on this list that you think every PSP owner should have?

DarthPaul
March 6th, 2007, 01:12
I believe the first place goes to MGS or GTA:VCS. Not LCS. And Ratchet and Clank and the Daxter must go on a 2nd or 3rd place.

wolfpack
March 6th, 2007, 01:20
GTA LCS is prolly in first because people heard about the "use gta lcs to downgrade" so they buy it but then learn later that its PATCHED!

IM back!
March 6th, 2007, 01:22
I believe the first place goes to MGS or GTA:VCS. Not LCS. And Ratchet and Clank and the Daxter must go on a 2nd or 3rd place.

same here

Welshboy
March 6th, 2007, 03:26
GTA:VCS should be first. Enough said.

HomerSp
March 6th, 2007, 03:28
GTA:VCS should be first. Enough said.

Indeed. VCS is actually the only game I've finished for the PSP.