PDA

View Full Version : Some questions?

Roxas
March 6th, 2007, 05:43
Hello ther, Im not roxas im his lil cousin, using his account :p . i seen my cousin with this great things on his psp's that i want for my psp, he has his 1 of his psp at 3.03 oe something idk wat is call, and the other 3.10 something too,(he doesnt want to help me do it):mad: k lets get to my questions aight.

I have a psp with 1.50 devhook it n i want to get 3.03 oe(the lastest on it) so do i just format my ms:confused: n then install the version i want rite.

EDIT: WTF that lil brat, Close this thread, btw he said thx SnesROX

Kichigai Mentat
March 6th, 2007, 16:51
See, this is why we don't set our browsers to remember our passwords on a family computer ;)

Anyway, Roxas, be nice and help your brother. Just because he's annoying is no excuse (I'd hate to see how you'd react to my semi-obsessive compulsive autistic brother). Just give him the instructions and explain it to him. If you help him learn, he can start to do things on his own and bug you less. Trust me, it works, and I had three siblings, all younger. :rolleyes:

Triv1um
March 6th, 2007, 17:29
Lol, indeed.

Help him out, maybe he will be teaching you a thing or two soon ;)

bullhead
March 6th, 2007, 17:32
EDIT: WTF that lil brat, Close this thread, btw he said thx SnesROX

You seem pretty heartless...

bull.

ICE
March 6th, 2007, 17:38
yeah ease up on him

ice.

Gold Line
March 6th, 2007, 17:42
NO dont help him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas
March 6th, 2007, 23:15
All i have to say dang does Cookies. lol U wouldnt help him if he was ur lil cousin im telling u. U WOULDNT

Kichigai Mentat
March 7th, 2007, 14:45
I dunno man. I probably would. Growing up with an Autistic brother gives you a lot of tolerance for annoyance. Plus, once he can figure out how to do these things himself, he'll spend less time bothering you, and more time playing with his PSP.

Gold Line
March 7th, 2007, 14:48
No Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Roxas
March 7th, 2007, 15:42
Should i tell my cousin that his thread leaves 0n... lol

Triv1um
March 7th, 2007, 16:27
yes, yes you should.

Roxas
March 7th, 2007, 16:35
lol he was being sarcastic.. Im BAck :). this i want to know wer to put my emulators that i had in 1.50:snes,gpsp n some others. i tried putting them in game folder as in 1.50 but it say is corrupted. wat do i do. plz make like s ladder when u explain about ms./psp/game on wise.
forgot to say that im at 3.03 oe-c.

Roxas
March 8th, 2007, 20:42
k i after i switch my kernel to 1.50 throught the rec mode, i put my emu in MS://PSP/GAME150/ My Emus rite, but once i go to my game it doesnt show my emus. any1 plz help.

sry for double posting.

EDIT: NVm i got it to work.