PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Portable 2nd: First PSP Million Shipper (Seller Next?)

wraggster
March 6th, 2007, 16:36
On launch day, Monster Hunter Portable 2nd moved over a half a million copies. The game, a smash! Capcom announced that it has shipped a million copies by March 6. It's expected to be the first million seller domestically. And like that, MH2nd breathes new life into the PSP. Wonder if future A-list titles for the PSP will follow?

via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/monster-hunter-portable-2nd-first-psp-million-shipper-seller-next-241806.php)

Veskgar
March 6th, 2007, 17:28
This is great. In all fairness its not uncommon for gaming platforms to take 2-3 and sometimes 4-5 years to really have some killer games. The PSP is still fairly young and I am pretty optimistic about its future potential regarding commercial games.

Hey you know what I'd like to see that I think would work real well on the PSP?

A Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic portable
rendition and/or a Star Wars Tactical RPG.

I'm not talking a so so effort such as LOTR: Tactics. I'm talking an extremely in-depth and detailed gameplay experience with a killer story to boot.

Oh how great it would be to power up lazer blasters, lightsabers, & force powers in a FF Tactics style game.

Did you hear all that LucasArts?

Makaveli777
March 6th, 2007, 19:00
HA! HA! HA! HA! Take that haters.

DarthPaul
March 6th, 2007, 20:32
Oh yeah. There yo go Monster Hunter! Own!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 7th, 2007, 15:18
Awesome, why can't they let us have online play aswell? :(