PDA

View Full Version : ATV Off Road Fury - Online Game Problems

snurkle
April 25th, 2005, 11:29
Hi all,

I have a Japanese PSP and have recently bought ATV Off Road Fury (US import). My PSP/game connects flawlessly (via wireless router) to the game server and allows me to do everything (check scoreboreboard, chat to buddies, upgrade ATV etc) except join a game!

However, the confusing part is that I can host as many games as I want with no problems whatsoever - but everytime I try to join a game I recieve the following error message: "Failed to Join Game".

Could this be because the unit and game are yet to launch in the UK and as such there are no dedicated european servers yet? (clutching at straws here!!).

Has anybody else in the UK (or anywhere else for that matter!) experienced this?

Bottom line... it's not that big a deal (coz I can still play online by hosting games :D), however it would be nice to understand why I am experiencing these dificulties and to see if it's affecting others out there too.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this. ;)

sNuRkLe

hoody91
April 25th, 2005, 19:32
Hi
My copy has been sent out today and I will see when it comes in a couple of days.
Do you have a I.D that you use in the game?

snurkle
April 25th, 2005, 19:50
Hi hoody91,

Cheers for your reply... look forward to your comments. My online handle for ATV is snurkle.

Might even see you on there!

sNuRkLe

hoody91
April 29th, 2005, 16:23
Hi hoody91,

Cheers for your reply... look forward to your comments. My online handle for ATV is snurkle.

Might even see you on there!

sNuRkLe
Hi
Mine works fine but it doesnt let me connect to games that already have started or have 4 players already in them ( but thats maximum players allowed).
Do you ever get disconnected from the server for no reason because it happens to me about every 15 minutes.
Will add you to my buddy list, my name is hoody91