PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to AvengedSevenfold Fan

diceone
March 6th, 2007, 21:01
You know this kid lives like 10 minutes from me?
weird eh?

AvengedSevenfold Fan has been hanging with me on the IM and is a real testament to the DCemu scene.

Even though he is HALF my freaking age, he was totally professional and helpful in my frustration over the outdated tutorials and coming back in to the PSP scene here on DC emu.
Last time I was really on here FW was 2.6 people were FANJITA-ed out and loading via tiff Exploit.

imagine my surprise when I test drove 3.03 OE c.
Pretty amazing.

So big up AvengedSevenfold Fan and thanks for the help. Hopefully I can contribute back to confused users the same as he has done for me.

Now if SONY would get their heads out of their asses and realize that the strength of community and sharing FAR outweighs piracy or illegal activity, they probably wouldn't be doing so miserably in their PR department.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
March 6th, 2007, 21:03
go me

Triv1um
March 6th, 2007, 22:16
lol.

ooooook then?

go you. =/

ExcruciationX
March 7th, 2007, 05:12
How old are you diceone?

diceone
March 7th, 2007, 20:22
I'm 31.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
March 8th, 2007, 03:34
yup, a little over twice my age

dreamwalker
March 8th, 2007, 11:47
yup, a little over twice my age

I'm 30 today :thumbup: . Hey diceone don't you just hate the way these young pups nowadays seem to know everything? Back when I were young and the best computor was a ZX 48k spectrum, we were glad if our cassette would even succeed in loading! :rofl:
We would queue outside shops waiting to buy Trans Am on cassette keeping warm if we were lucky in our paper coats. You kids don't know how good you've got it these days! :D