PDA

View Full Version : Sound Issues

Yobumtin
March 6th, 2007, 21:15
I'm experiencing issues with sound when using emulators. I've had it happen on Homer's Rin and that Snes emulator thats the best. You know what one. Well I hope you do since I can't remember it. It's the TYL Me version.

But anyways it happens when I go into the menu after playing a game. And this is a problem since when playing gbc games you have to go into the menu after the game is loaded. I always adjust the controls in Homers Rin and I set the cpu to 333. So in order for me to have maximum pleasure playing homebrew I've got to play WITH sound. :cool:

Thanks

~Yob

Kichigai Mentat
March 7th, 2007, 14:43
Well, what kind of sound issues? Skipping? slowing down? Loss of sync? Sound failing completely? Different sound issues could indicate different problems.

It's also entirely possible that these sound issues are normal, since the emulators aren't 100% efficient yet. After all, they are still works in progress, and not perfect.

Yobumtin
March 7th, 2007, 21:45
Haha woops sorry. There's absolutely no sound. But yeah true. Its just I never had this happen before and all the sudden it starts happening.

throughsilver
March 8th, 2007, 14:47
I get really distorted soundtracks when playing a bunch of GBA emus actually.