PDA

View Full Version : Burnout Dominates Retail

wraggster
March 6th, 2007, 22:59
via ign (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/770/770709p1.html)

Today Electronic Arts announced that Burnout Dominator has shipped to North American retail outlets for the PlayStation 2 and PSP.

Not quite a sequel, Dominator is a new installment in the Burnout series that features a "Maniac Mode," where players take down other drivers and string together combos without crashing. Dominator also marks the return of Burnouts and Boost Chaining, where gamers store up their boost and use it all in one go.

Nick Channon, the game's senior producer, calls Burnout Dominator "a return to the game's essence."

The PSP version features ad hoc multiplayer for up to six players, as well as "ScoreSync" functionality, which is a fancy term for leaderboards.

Triv1um
March 6th, 2007, 23:01
NOOOOOOOO!!!

So no propper online play?!!!!

GOD DAMN

DarthPaul
March 7th, 2007, 02:45
YEEEEEEES!!!

So it's finally here?!!!!

GOD BLESS

Mc_Logical
March 7th, 2007, 09:19
yep god bless piracy saves me a few quid lol

shrimpidy
March 7th, 2007, 10:14
I can't wait for this to be released. I've had Burnout Legends and I've played it so much that the umd casing is cracked in three different places, enough for me to take out the actual disk.

Mc_Logical
March 7th, 2007, 10:55
I can't wait for this to be released. I've had Burnout Legends and I've played it so much that the umd casing is cracked in three different places, enough for me to take out the actual disk. do u have custom firmware? u could dump the umd to iso and play it from the memory stick ISNT ILLEGAL to do your own so dont warn me 4 mentioning iso`s ud need atleat 2gigs though or ya could rip parts out of the game to make it less MBs

goaliedude
March 7th, 2007, 12:20
Still no iso talk technically its only legal in some countries and that only works if you hav custom fw or 1.5