PDA

View Full Version : homebrew games

h4s30
March 6th, 2007, 23:44
anybody got any ideas on good homebrew games???

JKKDARK
March 6th, 2007, 23:54
Beats Of Rage! :)

Cloudhunter
March 6th, 2007, 23:57
Google em, don't rely on other peoples opinions...

Cloudy

JKKDARK
March 7th, 2007, 00:02
Why google them when you can find them in the PSP main page (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/)?

AvengedSevenfold Fan
March 7th, 2007, 03:12
dont be a dick cloudy, i use other people's opinions for a lot of things.

get attack of the mutants, , psp revolution, and doom.

michael chan
March 7th, 2007, 05:34
emulators:

daedalusR9:

-[Forsaken]=(feels like full speed eaven when sound is on, slows down sometimes)

-[Mario Kart]=(feels like full speed at times)

-[Mario 64]=(Full speed at times)

Kichigai Mentat
March 7th, 2007, 15:16
Daedalus (N64), Homer's RIN (GameBoy/Color), PSP Revolution (Stepmania clone for PSP), Flash Agent (though I don't use it every day ;)), SNES TYL, DGen (Genesis). There was a Geometry Wars clone, I forget what it was called. Kinda fun, but it was too unstable (When I got it, it was only an alpha build, so it was to be expected). I winder if he actually limited lives yet.
I'd play Doom, but I haven't and WADs, I'm hoping for Quake, or to get Net Tac working, or for something that'll communicate with DS Homebrew so my friend and I can play together.

Gold Line
March 7th, 2007, 16:19
look at my sig there is a link for a n64 emu (Daedalus R9)and a full speed gba emu(gpsp09)

Yobumtin
March 8th, 2007, 04:14
SUPER MARIO WAR
DGENS
Everything that everyone else said too. :]

JKKDARK
March 8th, 2007, 11:56
The guy is asking for homebrew games, not emulators..

aries2k4
March 8th, 2007, 13:57
You should try out the new no-gravity demo. if you like shooters Calisto is a good game.
Reactor is also a nice simple homebrew game.

Kichigai Mentat
March 8th, 2007, 22:00
The guy is asking for homebrew games, not emulators..

Well, I don't mean to be rude, but many people count emulators towards homebrew "games" since they play games, and require homebrew to be enabled. Either way, I think your point brings up a big issue: where's all the homebrew software? You really don't hear a lot about homebrew games. The CS game looks interesting, but didn't someone make a full 3D game that was a FPS? Whatever happened to that? I guess I'll have to check out Super Mario War. But seriously, this does bring up an interesting issue.

psiko_scweek
March 8th, 2007, 22:06
checkout gridblock, its on the mainpage on the left hand side. i made it :-) its great!

JKKDARK
March 8th, 2007, 22:08
Well, I don't mean to be rude, but many people count emulators towards homebrew "games" since they play games, and require homebrew to be enabled. Either way, I think your point brings up a big issue: where's all the homebrew software? You really don't hear a lot about homebrew games. The CS game looks interesting, but didn't someone make a full 3D game that was a FPS? Whatever happened to that? I guess I'll have to check out Super Mario War. But seriously, this does bring up an interesting issue.

No. People play commercial games on homebrew emulators, which is totally different.

Kichigai Mentat
March 8th, 2007, 22:19
No. People play commercial games on homebrew emulators, which is totally different.

I understand that, but my point was that there's a difference between the way things are, and the way people perceive or interpret them.

h4s30
March 10th, 2007, 02:08
same s**t different smell (pardon the language) anyways all opinions are appreciated

note to JKKDark: love the sig

i think its isis or iris or something the FPS i think