http://compatibility.spiffup.org/

I will finish adding games later this week

Wally

joshisposer
March 7th, 2007, 03:34
Very nice looking site. I like it and thank you very much

CaptainMorgan4
March 7th, 2007, 05:00
Like the logo at the top but the background is kinda fruity. Also I think you should make everything more compact and smaller, like everything seems like it takes up so much space for just a little content. None the less though looks good, good work Wally. Hope StrmnNrmn can figure out what is making DKR and Goldeneye not work, and the SSB bug can be fixed soon. Anyway I'm patiently waiting for R10 at the end of March!

ps. Wally I tried playing Ocarina of Time on R9 and the tree house is all black, and the shop is all crazy colors and can't move in it. Are these problems I'm only experiencing or is it just the emulators stability right now. Lastly if it is the emulators issue (which I strongly believe it is) can it be fixed with a Wally spiff up? You planning to release any kinda of Wally R9 spiffup?

Wally
March 7th, 2007, 08:56
Like the logo at the top but the background is kinda fruity. Also I think you should make everything more compact and smaller, like everything seems like it takes up so much space for just a little content. None the less though looks good, good work Wally. Hope StrmnNrmn can figure out what is making DKR and Goldeneye not work, and the SSB bug can be fixed soon. Anyway I'm patiently waiting for R10 at the end of March!

ps. Wally I tried playing Ocarina of Time on R9 and the tree house is all black, and the shop is all crazy colors and can't move in it. Are these problems I'm only experiencing or is it just the emulators stability right now. Lastly if it is the emulators issue (which I strongly believe it is) can it be fixed with a Wally spiff up? You planning to release any kinda of Wally R9 spiffup?

Morgan:

Site: Yeah it does look a bit fruity, was sorta last minute thingy but anyway.

Spiff up: Its going to happen but not until the compat list is complete.

Zelda: I am aware of the house / market being black and I will be looking into it when i get a spiff up happening

IM back!
March 7th, 2007, 11:58
sleek stite good compability log.

kharaboudjan
March 7th, 2007, 21:40
very niice to see Wally!! hope some more games will be added soon :)

mikebeaver
March 11th, 2007, 00:10
Wally:glad to see the compat list is getting on well, keep up the good work.
Will see you on #ppspsome time :) MikeBeaver

O-bake
March 11th, 2007, 00:16
Do you really think, a game with a framerate of 20 and below is playable?