PDA

View Full Version : fancy 3.10 OE A' and 3.03 OE c "issues"

diceone
March 7th, 2007, 03:21
I recently tried running Ratchet and Clank Size Matters on my PSP under FW 3.03 OE c and the UMD just kind of went to black...
I thought... well, maybe i need to update to 3.10 OE a' and did so.

then, back in with the R&C SM.
still never loaded.

I reset my system defaults, no go.
so.... any body??

I know a large number of people are running OE 3.xx FW and playing this game.

What is my issue??
This is being run off a legally purchased UMD.

Gizmo356
March 7th, 2007, 03:44
It works fully with devhook even online.

diceone
March 7th, 2007, 04:44
so Ratchet and clank is now working.
Here are my known solutions to my problem:

1. I reformatted my memory stick, creating all needed directories for FW 3.10 OE A', as well as the proper recovery directories... this seems to have solved a lot of my issues. AGAIN Dark Alex is the man.
2. I reset my system defaults
3. I went into my recovery mode menu and from my configuration settings enabled my autorun program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP

I hope this helps anyone who may be experiencing unexpected behaviors of the newer games and the OE firmwares.

Kichigai Mentat
March 7th, 2007, 14:51
Solution: http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/18/play-ratchet-on-custom-firmware/

hodgy47
March 8th, 2007, 11:24
Just goto into recovery holding right shoulder button on boot up goto cpu speed change to 333 and disable any plugins and it will work fine.

-EDIT-

I noticed that people still sending people elsewhere for help we need to remember we are a community that are supposed to help each other in these forums I mean you could of read that and posted the answer or even cut and paste if you cant be bothered to type it all out, if we were meant to go elsewhere for help dcemu would just have a links page pointing to other sites but they dont cos WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP NOT JUST KEEP REFERING, PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP DO IT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pt9087
March 8th, 2007, 11:52
^^^ good point. But it doesnt really matter.