PDA

View Full Version : SONIC and the Secret Rings

VampDude
March 7th, 2007, 07:07
Discuss the game here...

...I currently dislike the game, giving it a shameful 3/10

sonikku88
March 7th, 2007, 21:01
Ugh...don't get me started about this game. Don't get me wrong, this game isn't totally awful. I mean the graphics are fanatastic, so much better that those of the Gamecube Sonic games. But with that said, they were Dreamcast ports. The voice acting is so-so. You get the semi-good Sonic X voices. I personally switched to the Japanese ones cuz I like them better.

BUT!

The thing that ruins this game from being the bast game on the Wii...is the crappy tility controls and the fact that its "on-rails". By that I mean there's no freedom to run where ever you want like previous Sonic games. You have to go where the course takes you, which I hate. I know that's how most stages in Sonic games are like, but not like this one. I would have much prefered this game with the Wii-mote and nunchuck.

VampDude
March 8th, 2007, 03:37
Plus you cannot jump whilst running, which is pretty lame - sonic runs and jumps, it's what he's meant to do but does'nt! :(

sonikku88
March 8th, 2007, 12:27
Plus you cannot jump whilst running, which is pretty lame - sonic runs and jumps, it's what he's meant to do but does'nt! :(

That's another thing. Jumping is bloody annoying. You have to stop then hold down 2 to get a good jump. It's
bloody annoying!! :mad:

JKKDARK
March 8th, 2007, 12:43
Like Sega said when they left the console production: Quantity over quality.