PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki vs two tails theme!

gunntims0103
March 7th, 2007, 20:25
A naruto theme that is currently on my own psp. Its a great background (edited by Acidburn). It shows the first encounter of Akatsuki and the two tails demon in the manga comic of naruto. Its kind of a neon green theme complete with green battery and green volume edits.

how to install-
-Download the theme pack via attachment below onto your computer
-extract the content of the download onto your computer
-enter recovery mode via your psp
-toggle the flash0 via usb
-go into the folder vsh/resource
-In the akatsuki two tails theme folder move the Impose_plugin.rco and system_plugin_fg.rco into the resource folder on your psp
-place the image into your PHOTO folder on your psp and set it as your background

contributers-
gunntims0103
Acidburn (for the great background editing for psp)

download, screen, and give feedback via comment

Shrygue
March 7th, 2007, 20:27
Wow, that's one ace looking theme there...

starogre
March 7th, 2007, 20:37
whats with psp themes flooding the front page all of a sudden...there should just be a thing on the side with a list of new ones, they shouldn't have their own topic, u have to scroll through ten news articles just to find something worth looking at

Cloud_35
March 7th, 2007, 20:39
I'm no great fan of Naruto, but this one is really cool, I like the gray stuff on the back. Awesome :)

gunntims0103
March 7th, 2007, 21:31
whats with psp themes flooding the front page all of a sudden...there should just be a thing on the side with a list of new ones, they shouldn't have their own topic, u have to scroll through ten news articles just to find something worth looking at

if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all. I just recently seen so many theme releases i thought i'd release one of my own.

you get a warning for your blunt and off topic post.

back on topic-

starogre
March 7th, 2007, 21:55
oooh nice, deleting posts because the truth was exposed, ok anime ***, you win, u have adm1n powerthz so i shouldn't mess with you because you are just so cool

i dont like your theme btw, if thats on topic enough for you

jak66
March 7th, 2007, 21:55
not really very naruto except the bg

reguardless its a good theme, but im gonna stick to my zelda one for now

thinking of what starogre said, wouldn't it be better to have a psp customisation sub-forum for stuff like this, posibly with a regularly updated sticky at the top with a list to each of the different themes, it would make them easier to find if you were looking for a particular one

scarph
March 7th, 2007, 21:58
haha gunntimis you really shouldnt delete posts, thats bad buissness my friend.

I agree with starogre on this, theres a lot a lot of themes

starogre
March 7th, 2007, 21:58
not really very naruto except the bg

reguardless its a good theme, but im gonna stick to my zelda one for now

thinking of what starogre said, wouldn't it be better to have a psp customisation sub-forum for stuff like this, posibly with a regularly updated sticky at the top with a list to each of the different themes, it would make them easier to find if you were looking for a particular one

exactly, thank you, but be careful, he might warn you for going off topic!

Shadowblind
March 7th, 2007, 22:03
Nice BG! :)

May have to try it out..

scarph
March 7th, 2007, 22:41
contributers-
gunntims0103
Acidburn (for the great background editing for psp)

LOL he has a conflict of interest....he made it.

Gay

starogre
March 7th, 2007, 22:43
lol im beginning to wonder how gunntims actually contributed...

gunntims0103
March 7th, 2007, 22:51
haha gunntimis you really shouldnt delete posts, thats bad buissness my friend.

I agree with starogre on this, theres a lot a lot of themes

I deleted his post to save him from getting a infraction, as i would have rather just avoided it. Now it seems im going to have to give him one.

Back on topic-

DarthPaul
March 7th, 2007, 23:36
Gunnstims that's a great theme. I will look for future releases. I hope you keep improving it or else. You can add many more things..

hatebreeder
March 8th, 2007, 00:25
wow that looks tight...and this is from someone who hates naruto with a passion, so that's saying something

guntimsunderstudy
March 13th, 2007, 23:56
if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all. I just recently seen so many theme releases i thought i'd release one of my own.

you get a warning for your blunt and off topic post.

back on topic-

lol i saw this b4 its hot
do i get a warning:thumbup:

Hobobo
March 14th, 2007, 07:22
Wow that is one great lookin theme :D

trying this out