PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core Scans

wraggster
March 8th, 2007, 02:00
Jeux-France, have posted up some scansof Square's Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

Check out the scans Here (http://www.jeux-france.com/news19500_crisis-core-ffvii-en-images.html)

Veskgar
March 8th, 2007, 03:16
I can't read Japanese but there are some screenshots of the original FFVII. I wonder if there is a bonus or unlockable that opens up FFVII.

Highly unlikely as Crisis Core seems like it will be heavy on the CGI videos and voice acting which will fill up most of the UMD.

Unless this will be the first double-UMD game.

Rumors aside, this game actually looks pretty good from the screens. Square-Enix is pretty good with coming through on gameplay so this could be better than I thought.

Tron_Fan
March 8th, 2007, 03:17
If it's as good as FF XII, I'll buy it!

pkmusicmaker
March 8th, 2007, 03:24
I'm actually really excited about this, even though dirge of cerberus was pretty lame.

DarthPaul
March 8th, 2007, 04:12
I'm waiting for this game. But...does it have a release date yet?

Veskgar
March 8th, 2007, 04:34

I don't think you can really compare this to FFXII as they are different type of games. Comparing it to Dirge may be more accurate.

The formula shown in the development of this game makes me very optimistic that we will be surprised at the end results.

Basil Zero
March 8th, 2007, 05:57
i cant wait to get this game

hope its like Kingdom hearts in gameplay

g00gy
March 8th, 2007, 08:18
this looks amazing. it will probably beat monster hunter 2nd.

jonezybaby
March 8th, 2007, 12:05
I can't read Japanese but there are some screenshots of the original FFVII. I wonder if there is a bonus or unlockable that opens up FFVII.

Highly unlikely as Crisis Core seems like it will be heavy on the CGI videos and voice acting which will fill up most of the UMD.

highly unlikely, if they were plannin on puttin FF7 in we wood no about it, mebe there just sayin wen this game ends that basically were FF7 picks up?

FaIIen
March 8th, 2007, 13:47
Is this game ever coming out or we only get 3 new screenshots scanned from a jap magazine every two monhts ?:mad:

Tron_Fan
March 8th, 2007, 15:41
I don't think you can really compare this to FFXII as they are different type of games. Comparing it to Dirge may be more accurate.

Bummer.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 8th, 2007, 16:17
just can't wait................The psp really needs more of these games

carlitx
March 8th, 2007, 16:27

dude FFXII may be alot newer but the FFVII series has by far the best story eheh but seriously it's gonna be awsom b/c it is FFVII after all...yes iv played 12 i liked it

ryan2006
March 8th, 2007, 16:32
game looks awesome tho i was dissapointed when square-enix said a demo would be out by christmas

Stratagus
March 8th, 2007, 16:52
The FF7 original screenshots are just showing its original feature that Square Enix will keep for FF7 Crisis Core.
Thus keeping the materia system of the original FF7 (Battle System 1 in the scans) The limit breaks (Battle System 3) and in addition of something what they call "DMW" (Battle System 2) DMW stands for "Digital Mind Warp" ... that's what the katakana says... (damn I hate katakana) Since I can't read all the kanjis - I can only understand that the system will help you check your health and mana ... I could guess it might be something taken from FF12...
Got 2 new characters (for Japan- we didn't get the other FF7 games >.<) Renewed Battle System.
As for the rest, I can't really put up some more details... Hope I could have at least pleased some of you with the infos :D

PLZKLLME0080
March 8th, 2007, 20:28
i hope i will be able to play this on my 1.50 PSP, with a umd loader or something. if i cant, well... &@*%!!!!

Cloud_35
March 8th, 2007, 21:42
(...) seems like it will be heavy on the CGI videos and voice acting which will fill up most of the UMD.

Unless this will be the first double-UMD game.

I think you're right. Anyway, why would we want to access the original FFVII via UMD (I'm gonna buy it, no matter what :D) if we have POPS?