PDA

View Full Version : POTSTATIONPORTABLE XMB custom theme

wraggster
March 8th, 2007, 02:05
New from soopergooman:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/SooperGooman/SCREEN3.jpg

Here is my POTSTATIONPORTABLE XMB custom theme. Everything is changed, there are too many mods to list but here goes:
save data icon green
memstick icon green
volume bar changed to pot leaves
mute indicator is pot leaf with slash
all main icons are pot leaf
lock icon is green
battery indicator changed
X. O. Triangle are green
UMD update icon is green
Parental control icon is green
Network Update is green
All Shadows are green
sidebar is silver
inverted colour of music presets(headphones)

custom sounds from bogus 1.0 firmware
all black background with only one pic, pic a month and you will have plain white
camera disabled

Download and Give Feedback via Comments
via soopergooman: (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1432800&postcount=1)

jman420
March 8th, 2007, 02:20
FREAKIN AWESOME! If this looked a little more profesional, I would put this on my PSP in no time...I cant realy expect to much quality from stoners I guess lol

darthclone
March 8th, 2007, 02:32
i think this is kinda inappropriate but still you put work into it so cant go against that great job on that weed

CaptainMorgan4
March 8th, 2007, 02:50
I smoek everyday and I love weed, but this is kinda overboard it makes it kinda gay. Nice work none the less I just think you just went too overboard that it made it look stupid.

joshisposer
March 8th, 2007, 03:50
I want the background and what it says. That picture lies very much and i don't like that!!! I am using it though
:)

ExcruciationX
March 8th, 2007, 03:52
Pretty awesome! :)

DarthPaul
March 8th, 2007, 04:10
Weed!! LMAO.

crypysmoker
March 8th, 2007, 04:12
I smoek everyday and I love weed, but this is kinda overboard it makes it kinda gay. Nice work none the less I just think you just went too overboard that it made it look stupid.

Same thing I was thinking. I have been smoking for a lil over 10 years everyday. and yet I need it to function in society on a daily basis lol... I find this extremly high school ocasional smoker because he thinks its cool type thing.

I mean, I wouldnt put weed stickers all over my car so a cop could have reason tto search.. you gonn walk around with a psp that says I smoke weed just to cause problems for some who may see it and get pissed

Mc_Logical
March 8th, 2007, 04:24
Some ppl just dont get past the faze do they uh! lol looks cool i would of had this xmb a few yrs ago but nah! not now weed doesnt interest me i had bad ex on weed 5yrs i smoked it for it becomes mutual but paranoid to a bitch lol SCHITZAPHRENIA!!!!! in a plant, effects ppl in diff ways yep but other drugs dont mix with weed to well

ExcruciationX
March 8th, 2007, 05:32
I'm still questioning if I should try Dextromethorphan (Cough Syrup)...

kiore
March 8th, 2007, 06:02
I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback with this one. All the same good work, but I agree with the majority of comments so far-- a tad over the pot ..Err........ I mean top.

CaptainMorgan4
March 8th, 2007, 06:13
Crypysmoker everything you said I was thinking, thanks; I defly. feel you, this guy just went too "look at me I smoke pot, like me!".

The Virus
March 8th, 2007, 08:50
I smoek everyday and I love weed

wow you are so cool

ok you're not you're just dumb

and this skin is stupid+ugly

imo

mnuhaily22
March 8th, 2007, 08:53
lmfao, this is hilrious

guardiansnowman
March 8th, 2007, 09:14
this is crap. the quality is sh*t. u should have photoshoped the i cons so they look even the slightest bit better.
i hate this... it makes me feel sick...

sony.1991
March 8th, 2007, 09:51
I cant realy expect to much quality from stoners I guess lol

You'll be surprised, but this is so cool.

comicgeek
March 8th, 2007, 11:20
LMAO heheheheheh this is so funny .....

voorheesda
March 8th, 2007, 11:31
yea perfect for my weeding weekends!

pt9087
March 8th, 2007, 11:48
Yer looks nice but shame i dont smoke it anymore cos my gf came along, maybe a smoke wave would be good!

gunntims0103
March 8th, 2007, 11:57
this theme looks great :)

archangel1024
March 8th, 2007, 12:23
this topic so strongly diminishes the intelegence of this site, that i think everyone here is now a little bit stupider.

Apoklepz
March 8th, 2007, 14:53
Not bad...Wanted to check out that crazy wave, but I couldn't find system_plugin_bg.rco in the folder you've provided. What gives?

prettyrandom
March 8th, 2007, 15:57
I'm sorry I'm not normally one to mock someone else's work as they've clearly spent time on this but if we're honest it looks more than a little ugly. If you really are so into weed then you could have just used decent images etc... I mean the nastily cut out XMB icons distorted bg and stretched volume bar images? You could have made this look much more professional with a little time finding/creating decent resources for it; shame.

420tongboker420
March 8th, 2007, 16:12
I'm sorry I'm not normally one to mock someone else's work as they've clearly spent time on this but if we're honest it looks more than a little ugly. If you really are so into weed then you could have just used decent images etc... I mean the nastily cut out XMB icons distorted bg and stretched volume bar images? You could have made this look much more professional with a little time finding/creating decent resources for it; shame.

yes i think he could have made the icons alot better!! and maybe a different icon some where in there would be nice....i think im going to make a new weed theme but alot better than this one this theme sucks the icons suck a**

CaptainMorgan4
March 8th, 2007, 20:09
wow you are so cool

ok you're not you're just dumb

and this skin is stupid+ugly

imo

Yeah and I bet you have never even tried smokin before, so who cares about your opinion, why are you here? Either way read the rest of my post, I don't like people that smoke and act like they're cool because of it. I hate stupid kids that just talk about smoking to seem cool, I smoke because it's just what I do. I smoke to have that edge in my life, I feel more like me when I'm high. It's just a part of my life and it helps me function better in life, about to go smoke right now so I'm out.

Shrygue
March 8th, 2007, 20:22
That pot XMB theme looks very good.

FBomb
March 8th, 2007, 21:07
Looks too jaggy for my tastes, i prefer a nice smooth look. Maybe if you do another, instead of making the whole xmb leaves, throw in a bong, pipe, joint pics to add a little variety.

this topic so strongly diminishes the intelegence of this site, that i think everyone here is now a little bit stupider.

How so? Because it has "OMGZ marihuana!!11" Ahh, ignorance is bliss, isnt it.

Cloud_35
March 8th, 2007, 21:36
WTF!!!! :rofl: this is funny, yeah kind of crappy, gay, and everything, but yet funny.

SSaxdude
March 8th, 2007, 21:59
I'm still questioning if I should try Dextromethorphan (Cough Syrup)...

I (accidentally) got high off cough syrup one day but still went to school (I was in 7th grade.) I can't remember it really good, but everything was trippy.

mandolzn
March 8th, 2007, 23:38
so anywasy what firmware is this for and how do i get this on there??

1003G1
March 8th, 2007, 23:53
This belongs in one of those cheap, crappy adverts you see at the back of magazines for ringtones and screens etc.
Why do stoners think anything with a pot leaf slapped on it is so amazing?

El Stefio
March 9th, 2007, 00:26
Blimey this whole pot issue sure gets some people worked up. Why don't we all have a spliff and chill out?

A couple of points though. First there is far too much narrow-mindedness going on here regarding "stoners". I know lots of people who smoke, some more than others, and their tastes, ethics, political opinions and personalities in general vary massively. In the same way some women would like red miniskirts and some wouldn't, some "stoners" will like this theme and some won't.

Secondly, have we really got to the point where people need things served on a plate for them? Granted this theme could be improved, but maybe people should try suggesting improvements instead of bitching the fact that they weren't there to begin with. Who knows - maybe he's planning on updating the theme and releasing improved versions in due course? After reading some peoples comments here, if i were him i'd be inclined not to bother.

waldo777
March 9th, 2007, 12:44
:mad: Hey CaptainMorgan4... no need for an ignorant stereotype like that. Obviously killed off way too many brain cells there Skippy.

centralpark713
March 9th, 2007, 16:15
how do i put it on ma psp i have fw version 3.11:) :(

CaptainMorgan4
March 10th, 2007, 02:52
Yeah okay.

BL4Z3D247
April 4th, 2007, 05:30
OMG i can't believe i didn't see this!!!!!

edit: o0o0o0o and 2000th post

edit 2: ehhh it's not so great now that i saw it on my psp

Buddy4point0
April 4th, 2007, 11:45
lmoa! nice