PDA

View Full Version : PSP : New Super mario XMB icon theme

happy_mak
March 8th, 2007, 05:23
Tried a New Super Mario XMB icon theme. Put the topmenu_plugin.rco in the vsh/resource and this WORKS ONLY upto 3.03 OE firmware. The background also is in the zip here.

Screenshots are as below.

I have made only the menu icons, the volume bar and battery icons will make them sometime over the weekend. Submenu I have mostly retained some logical icons and not force them to some character from the game.

Hope someone likes it:)

Screens, Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mc_Logical
March 8th, 2007, 18:34
lol i remember a youtube vid was posted with a mario theme but it looked diff than this one, the guy had all the theme sets to choose diff types of mario background themes, yours looks kinda neat to but im not much of a mario fan and another thing in the screen shot it says PSP Update ver 2.71???????

Mr. Shizzy
March 8th, 2007, 18:37
WOW. It's amazing how similar this is to the Mario Theme I'm making now... Shoot me a PM if you want to work together on this.... If not, I'll just finish mine myself and release it later this week...

I'm using the icons by : Italian Flasher, they rock :D

http://i19.tinypic.com/2iaz7z6.jpg

Wait till you hear the click sounds I made !! ;)

DarthPaul
March 8th, 2007, 19:22
Nice Mario Theme. Looking forward to yours Mr. Shizzy. Hehe.Both look very cool.

Cokemusic
March 8th, 2007, 21:20
Look suweet

happy_mak
March 8th, 2007, 21:40
the 2.71 is the Kangaeru EXIT UMD which I had in the drive which shows that.... :)

happy_mak
March 8th, 2007, 21:42
WOW, that is really close to the one you are making. Am amazed by this coincidence especially in that pipe layout and things.

I await your theme too, interesting one with sounds too!!

joshisposer
March 8th, 2007, 23:14
it's nice happy mak. i might use it

Basil Zero
March 9th, 2007, 01:35
lol i remember a youtube vid was posted with a mario theme but it looked diff than this one, the guy had all the theme sets to choose diff types of mario background themes, yours looks kinda neat to but im not much of a mario fan and another thing in the screen shot it says PSP Update ver 2.71???????

:eek:

not a mario fan...oh well

anyways, this XMB does look good:thumbup:

after all it is mario:D

mnuhaily22
March 9th, 2007, 04:59
looks amazing