PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy release bits

wraggster
March 9th, 2007, 06:46
have good news and bad news for PSP owning Final Fantasy fans. Both are release date related. Firstly Tetsuya Nomura has said that Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII will have it's release date revealed soon. I'm sure almost every PSP owner is looking forward to that info. Unfortunately Square Enix has delayed the release of Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition. Now instead of coming out in May in Japan, it will be out in June. While there hasn't been any official release date given for either Anniversary title outside of Japan, this delay will likely push back whatever those release dates were to be. Is there anyone more excited for the Anniversary Editions than Crisis Core? I'm personally excited for Crisis Core the most out of the PSP Final Fantasy projects thus far.

via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/08/final-fantasy-release-date-info/)

YourStillWithMe
March 9th, 2007, 13:59
Seriously i'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I own ff 1, ff chronicles, anthology, ff 3 and 4 on snes, 9, 10, 10-2, and am borrowing 12. Crisis core is going to be stupid (just like Dirge Of Cerberus was) due to the fact they are beating FF7 like a dead horse. Cell phone games, movie, new games, talks about a new reamke for FFVII its ridiculous. Now, a remake of FF8, that would be sick.

Zephyroth_drgs
March 9th, 2007, 14:58
god... FFVII

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 9th, 2007, 15:11
Crisis Core definetly! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe100517
March 9th, 2007, 15:17
Yeah I can't wait for Crisis Core! A lot of people seem to think it will be bad based off of Dirge of Cerberus... but it's an entirely different game that looks really awesome so far, and we know Square can make good action games based off of Kingdom Hearts.

Basil Zero
March 9th, 2007, 18:16
man i practically have ALL of the FF games

the only ones i dont have are:

FFIII DS
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus
FFXI

cant wait for this game though

Cloud_35
March 9th, 2007, 21:38
The release date will be RELEASED soon??????

ahhh..... Square Enix. You gotta love 'em. Or hate 'em. Or both :).