PDA

View Full Version : Lua virus...

mexicansnake
March 10th, 2007, 20:43
Well as many of you know, Lua is getting more powerful. SG57 released a Lua player mod to gain flash accsess to the psp.

The people should take a look to the code b4 playing or just not use that lua player mod to play games...

Another bad reason to use this is that now the coders gained the ability to encrypt their games. They can hide the virus...

This is really dangerous cuz a virus is really easy to make with this!!!!!.:cool:

I just want to say, that now you should have an open eye if you want to play Lua games.

This is what I recomend:
NEVER play encrypted Lua games. (play them if you trust the coder who did them).
Change your Lua player and not use that mod to play "regular" games and apps.

Im not saying that you shouldnt use this, I say that you should be careful.

Ok thanx I want to hear your opinion:) .

kcajblue
March 10th, 2007, 20:47
i hate viruses.

T_J_
March 10th, 2007, 21:07
>< ive kind of lost my interest in psp homebrew... I only play my betas and new games that look kick ass

gunntims0103
March 10th, 2007, 21:11
ey mexicansnake we only dev on luaplayer .16 anyway. :D

mexicansnake
March 10th, 2007, 21:17
Yeah, btw Im better now, I can code, I just need the things that I asked you before. :)

gunntims0103
March 10th, 2007, 21:20
yup, i can get em. I can't do much coding though, my computer is really messed up. I'm on the internet via my wii right now. :o

mexicansnake
March 10th, 2007, 21:22
Nice, I just need that in order to do the sora´s death, but we must release some ram memory, alot of images :p :D.

lol wii have a computer (jk).