PDA

View Full Version : My psp's arrived, with a nice suprise!!!

oasismark
April 29th, 2005, 11:13
Finally got my psp from US.

Here's the story.....

I got home and it was there on the table, i new it had the spiderman film in it as i'd asked if it had the sticker on, to which he had txted back yes.

The box was unsealed!!!! the tape was removed???? strange i thought.

Then i noticed a uk adapter plug my mate had left for me, (he didn't know i didin't need one), so i thought he's opeded it to see if i need an adapter, and got me one, cheers i thought.

So opened up the box, saw the spideman 2 box, put it to one side cause i wanted to see that psp.

After gazing at the psp for a while i looked through what else was in the box.

Under a loads of bags and books and stuff i saw a small spiderman 2 thing!!!

The small spiderman 2 thing said "full movie" on it, so what was the first thing i'd seen. Going back to it i discovered IT WAS THE FULL GAME!!!

I had somehow managed to get the spiderman film AND the spiderman game in the psp value pack box.

Now i know the game's not perticulally that great, but it's ok for FREE!

How this happened i'll never know! but at least i have something to play till my ordered games arrive.

leggy
April 29th, 2005, 11:59
Lucky sod!! :-)

oasismark
April 29th, 2005, 12:36
On the downside, i have noticed some dead pixles, (about 3)

Maybe someone returned it back to the shop in the US, cause of dead pixles and somehow the game got in there?

Jdemon
April 29th, 2005, 12:40
:mad: no fair...I had to buy Spiderman 2...

Just joking... :D Cheers!

ganon
April 29th, 2005, 13:32
yeah i got 3 dead pixels too :(

aseddon130
April 29th, 2005, 15:31
i hate you :p

oasismark
April 29th, 2005, 17:32
Mystery over!!!!

I've just spoken to my mate who brought it me from the US and he explained what happened.

He actually bought 2 psp's, and whilst in the airport coming home, he opened one psp and bought spiderman game (aparently the only game available) at the airport to play on the plane home.

But it all ends well as he's said i can have the game, and also switch my psp for the other one if i want.

So i get a free game and choice of 2 psp's, one with no dead pixels me thinks.

:D:D

ganon
April 29th, 2005, 20:34
you lucky

oasismark
April 29th, 2005, 22:45
Just checked the 2nd psp.......

NO DEAD PIXELS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*quick switch*

The perfect crime.

*cough*

Anybody wonna buy a psp?