PDA

View Full Version : converting psx saves for psp?

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 19:02
is there any program that will convert my mcr file so that i can use it to load a saved game i have on my pc epsxe emu to use on my psp?

dreamwalker
March 11th, 2007, 19:31
CWcheat (http://cwcheat.zioale.it/)does exactly what are looking for. Hope this helps... :D

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 19:41
thanks man

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 19:45
wait isnt this just a cheating program?

dreamwalker
March 11th, 2007, 20:04
wait isnt this just a cheating program?

Just a cheating program? Oh no my friend this is far more than just a cheating program! :D
It allows you to cheat, yes. It also allows you to change button configurations in-game. It will allow you to produce your own cheats. It will also allow you to copy your game saves from your psp ms in mcr format to your pc and vice versa. This is incredibly useful as it allows you to play multi-disc games like mgs which do not require you to save your game at the disc changover point. Hope this helps ...:D

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 20:32
ok i see, but this README doesent make any sense. Dreamwalker do you have aim?

dreamwalker
March 11th, 2007, 20:46
ok i see, but this README doesent make any sense. Dreamwalker do you have aim?

Sorry orion233 according to my wife I am a really bad aim. Just kidding :o The answer is not yet but I will be sorting that out soon. In the mean time....

INSTALLATION/MANUAL/EASY
-------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have unzipped cwcheat_0_1_7
1-copy the seplugins folder contained in MS_ROOT and all its contents to your PSP MS ROOT directory (which is the main folder not the PSP folder) and switch off your psp (not just set it to sleep)
2-power up your psp while pressing R to access recovery mode
3-Select plugins
4-Highlight cwcheatpops.prx [POPS] and press X it will say ENABLED
5-Highlight cwcheat.prx [GAME] and press X it will say ENABLED
6-exit recovery and enjoy
To access the cheat system start your game and wait for intro sequence to start then hold down SELECT for a few seconds. Navigate using your D-Pad and select with X.
Hope this helps ....:D

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 21:02
I copied the ms root folder, and when i go to the recovery menu and then into plugins the only thing i see is "back"

dreamwalker
March 11th, 2007, 21:09
I copied the ms root folder, and when i go to the recovery menu and then into plugins the only thing i see is "back"

No problem. Copy the SEPLUGINS folder not the MS_ROOT to your mem stick root directory. :D
I hope this helps.

orion233
March 11th, 2007, 21:30
ok one more thing were do i put the mcr files? and these files are called epsxe001.mcr right? (just making sure i have the right file.) thanks!

dreamwalker
March 11th, 2007, 21:41
ok one more thing were do i put the mcr files? and these files are called epsxe001.mcr right? (just making sure i have the right file.) thanks!

I think you are correct, however, for CWcheat the memorycard should be renamed SLUSCODE.MCR. Where SLUSCODE is your game ID code found in attached file. This should then be copied to your MS ROOT directory/SEPLUGINS/CWCHEAT/MC folder and reloaded to your psp using cwcheat.
I hope this helps .... :D