PDA

View Full Version : New FF Tactics shots unearthed

wraggster
March 11th, 2007, 21:40
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/11/new-ff-tactics-shots-unearthed/)

Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War may just be an upgraded port, but I can't help but get excited by it whenever I see new screens. In particular I love the addition of cinemas and the sketchy look of them. Though the battle scenes do look better than the PS1 original. If you love tactics games like me, check out the rest of the new screenshots.

Screens Here (http://www.the-magicbox.com/0703/game070308b.shtml)

tuta
March 11th, 2007, 22:15
Looks exactly like the ps1 version accept for new character arts and FMV's.
Can't square comeout with a sequel?

Cap'n 1time
March 11th, 2007, 22:35
I have no problem with this. the sad truth is I lost my FF tactics disk a while ago. This looks good enough to eat.

Basil Zero
March 12th, 2007, 03:56
eh, this looks exciting, but i already have FFTactics for ps1 and a cough PSP playable version cough, so this title isnt a must have for me, i'm still waiting for FFVII Crisis Core.

DarthPaul
March 12th, 2007, 04:07
Yeah,same here. I'm waiting for Crisis Core.But this one doesn't look bad.I've never played Tactics before.I don't even know exactly how it is.So this is new something new for me.

Edited: Heck Yeah I'm a Pro! Wooo!

kaffie
March 12th, 2007, 12:04
I've never played Tactics before.I don't even know exactly how it is.

It's So Deep, So Good, So...um...Wonderful :)

GobboFett
March 12th, 2007, 12:58
For us people who live in PAL territories (which unfortunately includes Australia :( ) this is great as getting a copy of FFT was next to impossible. I have played and own games like FFTA and Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis but never played the original FFT so I am eager for this to get an english release! :D

Joe100517
March 12th, 2007, 14:14
Looks exactly like the ps1 version accept for new character arts and FMV's.
Can't square comeout with a sequel?

They're making a sequel on the DS but only this remake on PSP.

gdf
March 12th, 2007, 14:37
looks freakin' good, can't wait!

Cloud_35
March 12th, 2007, 21:33
looks freakin' good, can't wait!

You...........you are weird. VERY.

It looks the same as the PSX one. I'm not gonna get this thing. Not if they don't change it at least a little bit. Just look at the DS!!! For god's sake, it has a remake, but it's well done. REMADE. Not ported!!! You want a port Square Enix. Port Kingdom Hearts!!!! That would be worth the money.