PDA

View Full Version : Overheard at GDC 07: God of War PSP

wraggster
March 11th, 2007, 21:43
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/11/overheard-at-gdc-07-god-of-war-psp/)

One of Joystiq's bloggers was in a chat with a Sony executive. When talking about upcoming games on PSP, the exec accidentally slipped the name God of War. He was questioned further, "Wait, is this a confirmation?"

The Sony exec was obviously confused. "Yes. It's already confirmed. There was that instruction manual incident."

When asked further if the game was officially confirmed, he stated "yes" with further justification. While Sony hasn't officially unveiled the title to media outlets, it's pretty clear that it's coming ... and it's no hoax.

buildit92
March 11th, 2007, 22:03
hell'a kool. i cant wait for it to come out. i hope its going to be like god of war 2. ive always wanted to claw out a trolls eyes on my psp. hurry up, i cant wiat.

DarthPaul
March 12th, 2007, 03:05
Hoora!! I knew it was coming even if it wasn't confirmed. I don't know,I just..knew it.

Basil Zero
March 12th, 2007, 03:50
I hope its a separate game and not a port, hopefully it'll be that SEQUEL which was rumored from one of the ending vids for GOW1, where it explains:

SPOILER: Kratos' brother

yoshinatsu
March 12th, 2007, 04:28
It was all she wrote.
That was the end of the Nintendo DS.
END OF STORY