PDA

View Full Version : PsP2TV.... oh dear god no

Sugam
March 11th, 2007, 23:27
yeah..... you know where this is heading :(

im looking for some people that put it together and actualy got it working to mabie coach me thru this minor but PSP CRIPPLEING issue

well i am installing it im on day 5 and this is not goin well at all

ive gotten to the point where the new face plate needs to go on (yay) but every time i put it on the right on the D pad button dose not work it goes up or down but never right

i have a feeling that its because of the face plate (design flaw) because i tested out all the buttons and they work perfect when the faceplate is not on

ive came to several ideas....

A) cry and buy a new psp

B) modding the oem faceplate so the flexi circuit board sticks out

c) yeah theres no c....

there was also a bracket that came with the psp2tv that dosent seem to fit either how dose that go on?

this is getting stupid its not that difficult but the damn faceplate dosent seem to fit

ive installed modchips that were 10000s times more complex and i cant even put this damn thing back together

help :(

Gene
March 11th, 2007, 23:48
there is was that other one, where you just clip it on and your set to play on your tv. It is like US$40 and incredibly easy to install. So i think the one that you got is a ripoff.

Cloudhunter
March 12th, 2007, 00:33
That didn't help him at all...

My advice is to search around the net for help, or post in a few forums (like you are doing now ;) ) My guess is you are making a small mistake which is so simple you will kick yourself when you find it out :P

Cloudy

Sugam
March 12th, 2007, 12:18
so far many other people reported having this issue (including the people at IGN in their review they had problems with the same button)

but noone has posted their fix

jonezybaby
March 12th, 2007, 16:28
there is was that other one, where you just clip it on and your set to play on your tv. It is like US$40 and incredibly easy to install. So i think the one that you got is a ripoff.

actually providing u can get it 2 work that is the best 1, as it uses the actual mobo in the psp instead of the cheap camera lookin thing that makes u games look gash!

Camelot
March 12th, 2007, 21:15
actually providing u can get it 2 work that is the best 1, as it uses the actual mobo in the psp instead of the cheap camera lookin thing that makes u games look gash!

Very true. If you are able to shell out the moola and install it without problems it will be well worth it. But obviously its not going to be easy.

Sugam
March 13th, 2007, 00:08
well i tried a diffrent face plate (oem with bord sticking out) same problem is not like i can just turn back either peeling those boards off is perma

but if the faceplate is half on it works ok its only when i completely but the faceplate back on dose it mess up