PDA

View Full Version : tombi emulator

Celestial-demon
March 12th, 2007, 16:01
does anyone have a way i would be able to play tombi on my psp? if so i would be more than happy to take your advice... as long as it isnt offencive advice... stupid offencive people!

jonezybaby
March 12th, 2007, 16:23
rip the PSX game to iso and convert to eboot, only works if u have Dark_Alex custom firmwares

froggie22
March 13th, 2007, 11:30
I have number 1 and 2 on my psp n love it

Celestial-demon
March 13th, 2007, 14:06
if only i understood any of that!!!! i am new to this!

does anyone have the spare time to put together a zip file with all i need in it? if they can that would be good. or if someone could make a tutorial video to tell me how that would be nice!

or just the bios file so i can play it on my laptop coz i played the demo and it was so fun!

jonezybaby
March 13th, 2007, 14:43
firstly u need 3.02 OE or above, (or a 1.5 psp 2 upgrade to custom) then ull have sonys PSX emulator unlocked, use a program called popstation that lets u canvert PSX game images into Eboots and u add them 2 ur game folder.

To make a game image u have to have the disk and copy it usin programs like clonecd etc. ur image sould be .iso or .bin then u use popstation to convert.

u can find a more indepth guide how to do it on this site sumwere, look for dark_alex popstation guide

Celestial-demon
March 14th, 2007, 11:12
actually im not really bothered to do this myself so as i said just send me a file or something

flu0r
March 14th, 2007, 12:01
actually im not really bothered to do this myself so as i said just send me a file or something

Moron. Hope someone will send you a virus. If you're not willing to learn and do stuff on your own, then leave the Homebrewscene...

samthegreat68
March 14th, 2007, 23:36
Moron. Hope someone will send you a virus. If you're not willing to learn and do stuff on your own, then leave the Homebrewscene...

whoa man, settle. down.. but i agree just look into it, i think you jumped into the scene a little late

flu0r
March 15th, 2007, 07:05
Dont take it too serious man ;)

Chameleon
March 15th, 2007, 09:06
all the hastiness aside, i found out about this sweet site called google that some people should try

Celestial-demon
March 15th, 2007, 12:51
all the hastiness aside, i found out about this sweet site called google that some people should try

rofl i used google too find this site in the first place :rofl: well i suppose if no-one wants to help me can someone just get me started off

g00gy
March 15th, 2007, 23:07
you are clearly a noob when it comes to the psp and homebrew. there are so many aspects you have not looked into. and btw you dont use google to direct you into a forum and post. there are thousands of people that post noobish questions. you search for info on google aswell as forums.
before i even brought a PSP i had read so much into the homebrew scene and how to hack the firmware. its very easy it doesnt take a rocket scientist however it can brick your psp if done wrong.

Facts:
1: you must have a homebrew enabled PSP to be able to emulate anything. check your psp firmware version if its 3.03 or below then you can downgrade

2: no one is gonna be assed to create a montage of all the needed files that will take a long time.

3: to downgrade go to www.Dark-alex.org it also has the neccesary files you need not only just for downgrading but also for PSX emulation.

4:good luck

Celestial-demon
March 16th, 2007, 13:04
ty i appreciate that im gonna try learn it now!