PDA

View Full Version : Bomberman Overdose

wraggster
March 12th, 2007, 19:57
via insert credit (http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/001641.html)

No, this is not a hellish sequel to Act Zero but instead a series of Bomberman games on their way this month. We already have Bomberman Land on the Wii gracing Japanese shelves, whilst this does retain the plucky and cute aesthetic style we are all used to the main game modes are much more generic action platformer fare (though thankfully the Battle Mode has stayed intact).

The other two Bomberman games scheduled for release are another Bomberman Land on the PSP, which is ironically the most faithful in terms of gameplay, and Bomberman Story on the DS. The latter has transgressed into action RPG territory, though there is already a proper Bomberman game on the DS. So at least we have that to be thankful for.

Solidsnake3000
March 12th, 2007, 20:44
ok this is very of topic but does any one know how to use rapidshare or mega upload for an unlimited about of time pm me if u know how the reason iam posting this is when u post on a new thread your answers come faster you know

Panini
March 13th, 2007, 08:37
ok this is very of topic but does any one know how to use rapidshare or mega upload for an unlimited about of time pm me if u know how the reason iam posting this is when u post on a new thread your answers come faster you know

Why do you keep putting this same stupid message on this site but on the wrong threads?

Duh! :mad:

Spam, spam, spam.

HomerSp
March 13th, 2007, 15:24

First of all that's illegal. And second, it has nothing to do with Bomberman.
I for one think you should be banned, I've seen you post very off-topic stuff before.

Anyway, it seems like a nice game. Good work :thumbup: