PDA

View Full Version : old news?

ian h
March 12th, 2007, 23:19
i have been playing some games on zsnes and the other day i got a new psp. I have snes9xTYL on psp and didnt want to start from the begging of a game again, so i tried a zsnes save state on snes9xTYL, and it works!i bet this has been known for a long time right?

pt9087
March 12th, 2007, 23:20
Errm yer if you want it to! :thumbup:

Triv1um
March 12th, 2007, 23:25
Yeah it will.

Well done for working it out yourself though.

ian h
March 12th, 2007, 23:39
triv are you taking the piss out of a noob.

Triv1um
March 12th, 2007, 23:47
No, it was actully genuine.

My gosh, you can't even complement people without them getting angry these days.

ian h
March 12th, 2007, 23:52
sorry its just that when your a noob every 1 seems to talk to you like your thick, or just ignoring you and talking to some1 else in the threAD

hodgy47
March 13th, 2007, 00:46
sorry its just that when your a noob every 1 seems to talk to you like your thick, or just ignoring you and talking to some1 else in the threAD

I think you need to tread carefully we have all helped noobs thats how they get on in the psp scene and eventually end up helping noobs themselves I for one have helped loads of noobs and for your info read through some threads cos trivium has helped loads of noobs and is respected member of this community yes we do help each other out inside of other threads but WE dont know everything so in future before you cast aspertions read old threads too see who is helpful cos pal your barking up the wrong tree here.
(BTW Its an attitude like that that gets noobs a bad name dude dont be paranoid no one is ignoring you.

ian h
March 13th, 2007, 01:42
o yh sorry i said ecery 1 didnt i!i didnt mean absolutely every if u know what i mean