PDA

View Full Version : psp background maker

ICE
March 13th, 2007, 04:23
ok so i had it and lost it and i need it again. i can find it anywhere with google... in case you dont know what it is its a bmp merger in eboot form. it does the hex crap and flashes it for you so all 12 bmp's show up under themes. i used it on my theme pack i made but I CANT FIND IT ON MY PC!!! if you have or whatever tell me or upload it or i dunno..

hodgy47
March 13th, 2007, 17:03
I have this one not eboot but once done you transfer via flash0 in recovery. If it's not this one it isnt theme psp your looking for is it cos i have yhat too.

ICE
March 13th, 2007, 17:08
i found it late last night actually. thanks anyways. al you do is put you bmp's 01-12 in a folder call bmp in the root of your stick and run the program. it combines them and all of them show up under themes. every time is use split/merge only the first 2 show up.. i'll post it here if anyone else is having that problem and wants it..

hodgy47
March 13th, 2007, 17:10
I will definately have a copy sounds very handy Cheers.

ICE
March 13th, 2007, 17:13
well it doesnt always work on the first time you use new bmp's with it but it will on the second try. it normally takes about 30 seconds so any longer just reboot and retry.