PDA

View Full Version : New Crazy Taxi PSP screens

wraggster
March 13th, 2007, 20:22
Crazy Taxi, originally an arcade hit, was one of our favourite games on the Dreamcast, and Sega hopes to miniturise the madness in Crazy Taxy Fare Wars on PSP.

These new images show the nutty yellow cab drivers causing all sorts of trouble in what looks like San Francisco, with the steep hills and trams the city is known for.

Anyone who has played crazy Taxi will know how insanely fast the game is, as you rush around to pick up passengers and deliver them to their destinations, pointed out by the giant arrow at the top of the screen.

In the Dreamcast game, you blasted through restaurants, malls and various other populated areas, smashing through chairs, tables and other parts of the scenery leaving chaos in your wake.

We hope the PSP game can keep up the pace and the chaos with a smooth frame rate. The textures in some of these screens are worryingly blurry, but it's early days yet.

Crazy Taxi Fare Wars is due out in late 2007.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=159901)

Welshboy
March 14th, 2007, 01:12
I'm going to buy this the day it comes out, i don't care if it gets crap reviews....just thinking of crazy taxi again makes me feel 16 when i used to be obsessed by it on PS2. It's going to look awesome on psp! and it suits the system perfectly! it's arcade games that are easy to get into that our system needs, like power stone and ridge racer etc. Late 2007? you thinking autumn?

Stew2000
March 14th, 2007, 08:27
It's too arcady for me.

JKKDARK
March 14th, 2007, 11:30
It's too arcady for me.

it's a game "made" for arcade

Baboon
March 14th, 2007, 13:48
A classic DC game... but I doubt it will be a classic or be a must have PSP game.