PDA

View Full Version : Sony PSP Snap-in Socket Cap Covers

Apoklepz
March 14th, 2007, 20:22
Yeah...Where in the blue hell can I find these in an individual pack and NOT with the case.

I've looked and looked and looked and nothing.
I really don't need the case, I have the Metal Gear Case already...Just want those frikkin caps to cover all sockets! I use my PSP A LOT and I've noticed a little bit of rust in the top USB socket, which I've already managed to clean up...but I don't want this happening again. Hopefully these socket caps will keep it from happening again.

thanks!

Apoklepz
March 20th, 2007, 16:57
I'm still looking for these. If anybody know where to get them individually packed send a PM.

BUMP.

Baboon
March 21st, 2007, 15:07
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-Extra-D-Pad-Analog-Button-USB-Cover-for-Sony-PSP-Blk_W0QQitemZ160096902758QQcategoryZ127746QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Apoklepz
March 22nd, 2007, 20:09
LOL...gotta love an ape who knows his stuff.
Thanks brother Baboon! Just ordered it. It's pretty nifty the pack also has two analog nubs and the Dpad support cover...good for fighting games such as Street Fighter and such.

Did you catch that bit in the Description?
- "Change the old or useless keys, making the keys more handsome"
LMAO!! Now my PSP will attract the ladies more than me!

Thanks again for coming through, Baboon.

Baboon
March 22nd, 2007, 21:01
No worries, glad to help ya out. ...good luck attracting females with ur pimped out psp! lol

I've had one of the street fighter dpads attached to my psp for almost a year now and its still going strong! You will find the crap sticky pads they provided will come off after a month or so of gaming, my fix was to use a dab of plastic glue on it so its a permanent fixture on my psp. To be able to pull off all of the fighting games complex moves on the psp with ease is ideal! ...its a simple fix that works! :)

I dont know what Sony were thinking about when they designed the psp d-pad! lol

Apoklepz
March 22nd, 2007, 22:13
Yeah, I know what you mean...Personally I modded my PSP Dpad a long time ago since my copy of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max didn't come with the Dpad cover thing...But it's nice I'm getting one in this kit cause my brother doesn't want me to open up his PSP, and he needs it for his fighting crave.lol

...And to think he doesn't trust his own big bro to do this, when I've even succesfully replaced a motherboard before...I mean, that's a real challenge.