PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Super Dungeons 32

mr_nick666
March 14th, 2007, 20:51
VettaCossX-Alpha says...

SUPER Dungeons 32 - 5 in 1 a modders mod... This compilation is to be distributed as a free homebrew game a tribute to the dungeons modders around the world for all they have done to help add replay value to charnolds PSP Dungeons made from the open source q3 UNREAL engine :)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6619/vd32ji5.gif

What I have done is combined all the Dungeons MODs(!) into one SUPER MOD COMPILATION! as you all know my absolute fav. homebrew out has to be charnolds Dungeons because of all the possible replay value with a level edditor and the ability to port md3 models from the q3 "unreal" engine" straight into the master piece that is PSP Dungeons by charnold...

Recently I had got to thinking about how often I switch out my 5 different versions of dungeons here (http://www.caweb.de/caweb/mods.html)...

10.01.2007: Serious Dungeons v0.3 - by Be3f
16.12.2006: Dru Mod 2 - by Drew Medina
06.12.2006: Dark Dungeons - by Be3f
05.12.2006: Frack Mod 2 - by Frack
04.12.2007: Halo Dungeons Vs 3 beta - by VettaCossX

and decided to actually try and make a MODDERS MOD if you will!! :D A way to enjoy my favorite aspects of each of these gr8 mods! (trust me they all bring something different to the table!)

Ive added EVERY SINGLE LEVEL AVAILABLE, SO FAR, BY ALL OF US MODDERS and I CAN'T AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK - I JUST MADE THE COMPILATION FOR THE CONVENIANCE OF THE END USER :P

THERE ARE GFX<WEAPONS<MODELS<LEVELS SOUNDS! ELEMENTS INCORPORATED FROM ALL THE MODS OUT RIGHT NOW giving a total of 32 levels so far!

There are everyones fav ALIEN MONSTER models ( mine anyway!) klesk and uriel (+three original models), both the halo gun from halo dungeons, and the sniper rifle from the dru mod ;)

Thank you to all the other modders out there for all your hard work all the credit goes to you: be3f, dru medina, frack and your fellow modder and biggest fan of all ;) vettacossx :vetta:

To other sites I would like it to be exclusively hosted at The Playground (http://theplayground-uk.com) please ^_^ Feel free to post it but link back here - thanks :)

Download here (http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com/index.php?topic=375.msg2920#msg2920)

fatcat04912
March 14th, 2007, 21:24
First Post

But how come my mod wasnt in cluded i had like 25 diffrent weapons amongest other thinks

pspforme!!
March 14th, 2007, 21:57
It wont let me download :(

ish420ism
March 14th, 2007, 22:24
I think you have to register to download. not sure

pt9087
March 14th, 2007, 22:49
Looking good, it could be popular

crypysmoker
March 14th, 2007, 22:58
First Post

But how come my mod wasnt in cluded i had like 25 diffrent weapons amongest other thinks

umm..
Maybe because you think that havin gthe first post in a thread is some big miracle or somethign ?? :rofl:

Anyway.. Ive been waiting for this to happen so that I didnt have to search all over for all these/.

Thank you to those involved

buildit92
March 14th, 2007, 23:33
nice. very sexy. lol. good job. keep up the good work.

Cloudhunter
March 14th, 2007, 23:36
The Quake 3 engine isn't the unreal engine... and I'm not even sure it's based off the Quake 3 engine...

Cloudy

Ramza042
March 15th, 2007, 00:40
I won't download it for one reason... I am NOT registering on a new site, only to download one file, and never go back there again. I hate it when people do that.

HomerSp
March 15th, 2007, 00:51
I won't download it for one reason... I am NOT registering on a new site, only to download one file, and never go back there again. I hate it when people do that.

I think that's the point in hosting it at another site, so you need to register.
But I don't think advertising is allowed here (?), so you'll have to upload it here.

goldeneye12r
March 15th, 2007, 01:13
could someone email me the file? I registered and it keeps messing up when i try to download

[email protected]

goldeneye12r
March 15th, 2007, 01:32
to those having trouble downloading, right click on his link and do save link as. save it to anywhere it shoul be called index.php and 17 mb. rename it index.rar. open and extract.

EnderPSP
March 15th, 2007, 06:24
well...
last time I checked, this is the dcemu forum. please, either post a real download link or specify to register in another forum.

thanks

tuta
March 15th, 2007, 08:41
Could someone juz just up the file here?

dejkirkby
March 15th, 2007, 09:11
Could someone juz just up the file here?

It doesn't work like that. The person who made the program, Vetta, has made it a The Playground Exclusive.
If you want the file you are gonna have to go to the site, but it's not as if anyone is holding a gun to your head.

Be3f
March 15th, 2007, 09:31
Such compilation is a good idea! But you'd better put last Frack Mod 3 in it, instead of v2!
P.S. Does anyone want Dark Dungeons, ported to 0.7 Engine? I have a beta, but I haven't finished new levels... Also, I'm searching for free music...
P.S.S. I'm waiting for the engine update from Charnold, so I'm currently not working on Serious Dungeons...

Buddy4point0
March 15th, 2007, 15:49
this looks sick but it would be so much better if you could just use quake 3 .bsp maps and you could have inclines and story entitys because then I could make a perfect halo clone using this engine

mr_nick666
March 15th, 2007, 16:33
this looks sick but it would be so much better if you could just use quake 3 .bsp maps and you could have inclines and story entitys because then I could make a perfect halo clone using this engine

Who knows what Charnold will impliment in the next build!? :p

squee666
March 15th, 2007, 19:39
Who knows what Charnold will impliment in the next build!? :p

hey mr_nick666 long time no see the compilation looks great hope your doing well

btw thanks for that sig im still using it:thumbup:

devdj
March 16th, 2007, 02:41
man i thought there would be more downloads on http://theplayground-uk.com/ but at least i'am downloading Super Dungeons. Keep up the good work.

Buddy4point0
March 16th, 2007, 02:49
having things exclusive is a good way to get people to come to your site. but it will also turn away alot of potential downloaders

mr_nick666
March 16th, 2007, 08:54
hey mr_nick666 long time no see the compilation looks great hope your doing well

btw thanks for that sig im still using it:thumbup:

Hey dude! :D Thinks are looking rosey mate :p

man i thought there would be more downloads on http://theplayground-uk.com/ but at least i'am downloading Super Dungeons. Keep up the good work.

The site is less than a month old ;) Bit more impressed now, eh!? :eek:

Watch this space - we've got a couple of BIG exclusive coming to the site :thumbup:

dejkirkby
March 16th, 2007, 17:47
I'd like to thank everyone who signed up and DL'ed this game. I really hope you enjoy it. And remember there's plenty more to come!!!

Noobtaculus
August 28th, 2007, 03:34
aw*freakin*sum
there that halo mod for this too...
so kewl.
can i make an easy installer for this?

bwlfp
August 28th, 2007, 05:09
grrrrrrr have to register grrrrrrr:mad:

I'm easily annoyed;)

mr_nick666
August 28th, 2007, 13:32
Its worth it! ;)

Noobtaculus
August 29th, 2007, 20:57
k it wont boot for me it freezes after 10 seconds then shuts off help.