PDA

View Full Version : Ready to downgrade just some questions before i do ?

Mashmore06
March 16th, 2007, 15:34
This would be the first ever time i have ever downgraded something. Anyway:

1. my model reads " IC9001" or "IC6001" is that downgraded able ?

2. Will my 32MB memory work when downgrading ?

Triv1um
March 16th, 2007, 15:51
yes, I think it willl

in your disk tray look inside to the top, you can see abit of the board. if it has writing its dangerious. if it isn't its ok.

32 is very small, its will be a push.

try and fit it all first.

Gold Line
March 16th, 2007, 15:56
if you have gta lcs you should use the 3.03 downgrader then it dose not matter what numbers you have in the disc tray

Mashmore06
March 16th, 2007, 15:56
The downgrade im downloading is 14Mb so im hoping its going to work.

Mashmore06
March 16th, 2007, 16:06
Its worked . Woooo i'd like to thank everyone who has help to post guides etc and everyone in this thread. Now how would i add the emulator's on ? Also how would i play games (Like GTA: VCS) on my PSP without upgrading ? Another thing can i delete any files of my PSP now ?

Triv1um
March 16th, 2007, 16:41
Format your memory stick, it will take everything off, and it will put the folders you need in.

Gold Line
March 16th, 2007, 16:45
Its worked . Woooo i'd like to thank everyone who has help to post guides etc and everyone in this thread. Now how would i add the emulator's on ? Also how would i play games (Like GTA: VCS) on my PSP without upgrading ? Another thing can i delete any files of my PSP now ?

now its the cool part upgrade to 3.03 OE-C its just like having a 3.03 psp but you can play all homebrew and ps1 games there is a link to the upgrade pack in my sig :D

hodgy47
March 16th, 2007, 16:48
If you dont want to upgrade to a custom firmware you will need to use devhook to play your psp games however you would be mad not to upgrade cos custom firmwares do everything devhook does and more, PLus the added bonus of playing ps1 games on psp with the custom firms.