PDA

View Full Version : Namco tells more Tales on PSP

wraggster
March 16th, 2007, 19:37
via gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6167543.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=morenews&tag=morenews;title;2)

Another installment of a long-running Japanese role-playing game series is headed over to the US, as Namco Bandai Games America today announced that it is bringing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology across the Pacific.

The latest in Namco's Tales series, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology will be released on the PlayStation Portable this summer. The game has already been released in Japan.

Radiant Mythology features a character-creation system, allowing players to customize their in-game avatars with various voices, hairstyles, classes, and more. Gamers can also trade items they find along their travels using the PSP's wireless functionality.

Adventurers will attempt to save the realm of Terresia from a creature known as the Devourer, a being that is destroying the land. Along the way, players will run into characters from past Tales games, such as Stahn Aileron, Lloyd Irving, and Reid Hershel.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology will retail for $39.99.

SnesR0X
March 16th, 2007, 23:41
I have been wanting this game for a while now, hope it won't be too much longer, delays are so standard now...

Buddy4point0
March 17th, 2007, 00:05
yea i hate all these games getting delayed too

Basil Zero
March 17th, 2007, 08:03
will this release in US or at least in EU

hope it does, so i can get it

SnesR0X
March 17th, 2007, 21:34
It's coming to North America at least, I know that. Probably Europe too.