PDA

View Full Version : 3.10OEA Customizing help

m0th
March 17th, 2007, 03:24
Ive been out of it for awhile with having to work alot and I see all these different approaches to modifying certain aspects of your psps XMB and that some will not work with certain firmware and so on. At this moment whats the BEST things to get for 3.10OEA so I can modify virtually anything? Also are there any good plugins for 3.10OEA? Im looking for one that was similar to the USB mod that allowed you to play ISOs via USB to your computer. Thanks in advance.

jamotto
March 17th, 2007, 03:58
Also are there any good plugins for 3.10OEA?

You might want to take a look at SCEP v1.0 RC (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56062&highlight=scep)

F9zDark
March 17th, 2007, 09:02
Currently, as far as I know, custom icons do not work, due to changes made to topmenu_plugin.rco. Honestly I do not know why Sony made these changes (probably to **** us over...) I hope DA fixes that in the next revision of 3.10 OE...

Triv1um
March 17th, 2007, 10:22
indeed. icons don't work on 3.10oe as of yet.

trying to flash them will semi-brick your psp.

if you want to customise use 3.03oe.

xelaseer
March 23rd, 2007, 20:13
I've also got 3.10 OE-A and I can tell you that custom bootsounds, boot screens, xmb sounds, backgrounds, waves, fonts and game loading screens can be customized without any bricking.

However DO NOT try to put custom menu or submenu icons on as it will semi brick your psp.