PDA

View Full Version : GTA Cheat Device Pack 3.03 OE-C V2

wraggster
March 17th, 2007, 13:25
New from yolarry:

Thanks for downloading this device pack. This pack helps flash prx's of vcscheatdevic.prx and lcscheatdevic.prx to your psp without any Frustration or brick your psp.

Before we get started. do not try to installed both VCS & LCS cheatdevice or else the game wont function or no sound. Do not installed any other firmwares, this is only for Dark_AleX 3.03 OE-C. If you have any prx's loaded in your pspbtcnf_game.txt, this program will overwrite it!

I did not make the cheat device! Edison Carter made it! I just pack it! thats all!

++++++++++++++++
+How to install+
++++++++++++++++

Turn on your psp. (must have over 30% Charged)

Go to settings > USB Connection

Go to My Computer> PSP drive.

Drag the only 2 folders called 'PSP' & 'cheats' off the
zip to the root of the psp drive.

Get on your psp and exit usb connection.

Go to game and memory stick

This pack should be the very first one to open.

volla there you go, just pick which cheat device you want.

+++++++++
+Notes +
+++++++++

Flashs the useless 1mb font to 0kb leaving some free flash
space.

Flashs LCSCheatDevice 10F by Edison Carter

Flashs VCSCheatDevice v2.3 by Edison Carter

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via yolarry (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1448891&postcount=1)

wind_mill
March 17th, 2007, 14:00
This is Awesome!

Unfortunately I'm on 3.10oe-a':(

crypysmoker
March 17th, 2007, 14:25
This is Awesome!

Unfortunately I'm on 3.10oe-a':(

There is no benefits from being on 3.10-0e as of yet.. so I suggest same thing I did and go back down to 3.03-oec till a game needing that firmware (monster hunter 2) comes out

wind_mill
March 17th, 2007, 15:07
There is no benefits from being on 3.10-0e as of yet.. so I suggest same thing I did and go back down to 3.03-oec till a game needing that firmware (monster hunter 2) comes out

Ill take ur advice thanx!

Buddy4point0
March 17th, 2007, 15:18

thats what virtually every1 did

DarthPaul
March 17th, 2007, 22:01
Cheat Device is for losers!!

-=me=-
March 17th, 2007, 23:23
uhh, why not use recovery mode? it's easier, safer, and doesn't take as much flash space

bassman
March 18th, 2007, 00:45
probably a really nooby question... but does this thing flash your psp everytime you start up gta? if so isnt that a little dangerous? i bricked my psp from flashing to much... please repsond im very curious to know. thanks!

Mc_Logical
March 18th, 2007, 13:18
i allready have the vcs cheat device, this install thing is cool but i dont want it allways enabled so in the .zip uploaded here i just put the cheat folder replaced with mine and all the cool cheats are added into my prx with the text, i like to use this to have fun n not cheat the game so i have it as plugins instead and allready have the gta lcs prx as plugins. btw the gta vcs superman cheat WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

tvrstl
March 18th, 2007, 21:05
I have a problem with this, when I get to the loading point in LCS, my PSP just shuts of!:O

Does this have something to do with that I have the patched mode of Liberty city stories?

cause when I try to start the game, the PSP shuts down when it starts to load after the loading board at the begining of the game.

(Btw. Sorry for my bad english)

tvrstl
March 20th, 2007, 16:22
I've got it working, but when the game starts, I am just falling til I die!?

what's wrong?

JonoD87
September 13th, 2008, 10:29
Hi, will in work on a psp wiv firmware Verion 4.05? becase I cant find one that does.