PDA

View Full Version : necassary files to run silent hill....

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 01:26
NOT ASKING FOR BOOOTLEGGED COPY!!!!
just checking before i mess with my PSP so i don't brick it.

i upgraded my PSP to the firmware given by DARK ALEX, and these are the silent hill files i have. They are called EBOOT.PBP and KEYS.BIN. I created it in a PSP games folder. Do i need anything else?

and yes i'm a noob.

gamerremag
March 18th, 2007, 01:59
in "game" make another folder called SCUSxxxxx

the xxxxx represent any number that you choose, then just pop in the eboot.pbp and keys.bin and your set!

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 02:01
ty

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 02:02
srry for the double post, but is the hot shotz ting abloutely necassary?

gamerremag
March 18th, 2007, 02:41
well, from my understanding, it has a file in the thingy taht helps the thingy do its thing.

lol, im not sure why, but it just works. i have tried other ones to see if they work but HS is just the one that does, so yes it is absolutely necessary.

Triv1um
March 18th, 2007, 11:24
Yes NEED it.

Use Simple popstation GUI.
http://dl.qj.net/Simple-Popstation-GUI-v2.21-Beta-PSP-Tools-Utilities-(on-PC)/pg/12/fid/12220/catid/192

It does everything for you, it even puts it on the PSP ready to run :)

EDIT - I read you was scared about bricking your PSP if it was done wrong. You could never brick a PSP while messing with memory stick folders. Upsetting the flash0 and flash1 would brick. Memory stick never will :)

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 13:30
Yes NEED it.

Use Simple popstation GUI.
http://dl.qj.net/Simple-Popstation-GUI-v2.21-Beta-PSP-Tools-Utilities-(on-PC)/pg/12/fid/12220/catid/192

It does everything for you, it even puts it on the PSP ready to run :)

EDIT - I read you was scared about bricking your PSP if it was done wrong. You could never brick a PSP while messing with memory stick folders. Upsetting the flash0 and flash1 would brick. Memory stick never will :)

So it says that program comes with all the necassary base.pbp and keys.bin files. Does that mean it comes with the Hot Shots Golf 2 thing? cus even for this stuff, i cant afford a PS3 without selling pints of blood and auctioning off my legs.

Triv1um
March 18th, 2007, 16:28
Yes, it will do it ALL, it will put everything on your PSP ready to work.

Kichigai Mentat
March 19th, 2007, 13:59
So it says that program comes with all the necassary base.pbp and keys.bin files. Does that mean it comes with the Hot Shots Golf 2 thing? cus even for this stuff, i cant afford a PS3 without selling pints of blood and auctioning off my legs.

It's possible that you don't need Hot Shots Golf 2®. Packaging the base and keys is illegal, but I think one of the POPStation clones managed to find a way to create a stripped down, legal version.

As far as not owning a PS3, and having to sell body parts, there are other, less legal ways of acquiring Hot Shots Golf 2®, but we're not allowed to discuss it here.

that1guywiththeface
March 19th, 2007, 21:46
ty

F9zDark
March 20th, 2007, 00:15
Or just look in the apps section for Ice Tea V1.0. Takes all the guess work out of it for you. You do need to provide keys.bin I believe.