PDA

View Full Version : Fifa or Wipeout?

Dan255
May 2nd, 2005, 22:22
I want to buy a new game for my PSP but i dont know whether to get Wipeout Pure or Fifa Soccer. I love football/soccer and im a huge fan of the fifa titles but i also like the idea of surfing the web on wipeout and it looks a great game. Please advise me: Fifa or Wipeout??? Thanks

criptix
May 2nd, 2005, 23:03
Their reviews are honest and informative (opinion)

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/sports/fifasoccer/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/wipeout/index.html

wraggster
May 3rd, 2005, 00:42
i would go with Fifa Personally

AlexB123
May 3rd, 2005, 01:05
One of my friends has Fifa, and I have Wipeout. So we swap games and thats it. For you its a lot tougher. I don't like soccer, so I enjoy Wipeout a lot more, although Fifa is fun as well.
In my opinion Fifa has way too much loading to be fun. I do not like the game having a "lag spike" when im about to kick the ball. That messed me up quite a few times. The screen also well, flickers a bit, and the graphics compared to wipeout are a bit jaggier.
There both fun games, so if you like soccer go with Fifa, but Wipeout is a really fun game.

If you want a good way to try em out, go to your local video renter and rent both games. That should run you $10 and you can keep em for quite a while. That should let you decide whats better.
Thats how I pick what game I should buy when Im interested in both.

ganon
May 3rd, 2005, 02:36
if u already have a racer go for fifa
but then i might wanna surf the net

aseddon130
May 3rd, 2005, 02:50
the reason i didnt go for Wipeout over FIFA is that im getting sick of playing only racing games on the PSP, and i dont like Wipeout games too much. you say you are a big fan of the FIFA games on the consoles, so do not hesitate to get it. If i had to get somethin other than FIFA i wouldnt get Wipeout, maybe Twisted Metal ... or Tiger Woods ... i dunno.

all in all, i was glad i got FIFA over any other PSP game, so i say FIFA!

Dan255
May 3rd, 2005, 18:16
Thanks for the advice! Ive decided to get Fifa Soccer - im ordering it tonight on ebay.