PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions....

keefurxxcore
March 18th, 2007, 02:05
1) Hacked MGS:PO characters, how do i get them?
2) What is the format for a haiku?
3) What is a good, cheap router for psp without rebates?
4) How do I use cheatmaster.6 and CWCheat Database Editor???

thanks anyone....

-keef

flyer
March 18th, 2007, 02:11
Ok the only question i can answer Hacked MGS:PO characters, how do i get them? Well i got all of the current 1s from online but if you want to get them you will need to know how to use cheatmaster.6 and CWCheat Database Editor and i dont really know how to use them

keefurxxcore
March 18th, 2007, 02:17
oh..... i just downloaded a guide on the hacked characters but i don't get it at all :P thanks anyway man!

flyer
March 18th, 2007, 03:02
Sure if you want ill send you my save file

gamerremag
March 18th, 2007, 03:03
ill give you a simple guide on using cheatmaster if you like, if you have any questions just pm me.

uh, well first, your probably going to want to get unlimited health in MGS:PO. what you are to do to get unlimited health is first, get into any level in the game, then open up cheatmaster, then search value, then change type, click unknown (because we know its not a number), then click search value. youll notice that it seems to freeze for a few seconds (if its more dont worry), what it is doing is taking a screenshot of the game your are playing. now go up to someone and let them shoot you. as soon as you lose health, open cheatmaster again and go to search value, then continue search, then click less than (because the health went down). it will search for a few moments (again, dont worry if its more) then will say xxxxxx codes found or whatever, now go back into the game and lose some more health and repeat the same steps. when your health starts to get low, you can either restart the mission or use a med kit. after you pick one, open up cheatmaster then search value, then continue search, then greater than (because the health went up). just keep on lowering/highering your health until you find around 5 codes, then hit square to put the codes into the adress table (where it displays your cheats), then it will say something, just hit x, then x again and repeat till it says something about value with a list of 00000000 and someother numbers. that list of numbers is how high your health is to be and what it shall stay at (you may change it in the adress table later, but you must remember to change every code that you have that has to do with your health), then select yes on lock code. ta da, your set, close cheatmaster and you should be allright. when your done cheating, remember to save the table, and if you end up freezing with the code and you saved it allready, just restart everything then open up cheatmaster then unlock the code by hitting square when your in the adress table.

there u go!

btw, if i see you doing this in syphon filter, ill personaly see to it that you dont do it again. lol, i only will if you are stubbern enough to deal with the freezing. OH THE FReeZING!

keefurxxcore
March 18th, 2007, 14:52
lol im only gonna use the real hacks on mgspo online on another account, my main one will just be skin hacked hehehe

nah im not gonna hack syphon filter... i only have it on psx

gamerremag
March 19th, 2007, 20:08
^i meant syphon filter dark mirror, also what were you planning on spending for a router? there are some cheap ones on ebay. also, the format for a haiku, uh, i guess you just write a few short sentences then seperate it into three lines.

The boy on the street

car drives by

boy not late for school

^LOOK AT THAT ART

keefurxxcore
March 19th, 2007, 20:39
omg gamerag! you should send that in! make a homebrew about it!:thumbup:

thanks for the haiku its 4 7 4 or something, i might win 50 bucks if i make one :D hehehe

gamerremag
March 19th, 2007, 20:57
lol, its 5 7 5 just so you know :)