PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Hot Shotz 2 thing do?(NOT ASKING FOR IT, JUST ABOUT IT!!)

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 02:49
Read topic. Feel free to talk all high-tech, i've got a family member who sorta understands it.

Wally
March 18th, 2007, 05:16
the DATA file inside the eboot contains some files which run the PS1 emulator. These files can not be distributed with the PSX maker b/c that would be illegal and voiding copyright. Hence buying the game allows you to extract that file and use it with the programs legally.

Hope I didnt blabber too much

that1guywiththeface
March 18th, 2007, 13:33
so do i NEED to use the playstation store to buy it, or can i buy the disc and use that?

phattboy29
March 19th, 2007, 13:03
better yet can someone please post a link to the site where you can supposedly buy a downloadable version of this game... i spent the better part of last night looking to no avail... thanks

Kichigai Mentat
March 19th, 2007, 15:33
better yet can someone please post a link to the site where you can supposedly buy a downloadable version of this game... i spent the better part of last night looking to no avail... thanks

There are less-than-legal ways of getting Hot Shots Golf 2®, through the usual sources.

phattboy29
March 19th, 2007, 15:40
lol... thanks... after sifting thru the forums some more, i realized i was only one firmware upgrade away from what i wanted... 3.03 OE-C will be on my PSP tonight b4 Monday Night Raw comes on... i have quite a few games to convert using IceTea

Sonicboy 101
March 19th, 2007, 15:51
There is a sneaky way to get the files, but I do not know if I can say...

Gold Line
March 19th, 2007, 15:54
rahrraraarrtorrentraharesrgghgh

-Xandu-
March 19th, 2007, 16:01
It was used to extract the "POPS emulator" from it. Now you can just use IceTea converter. It's easier, better.

phattboy29
March 19th, 2007, 16:02
Nice! Lol

gamerremag
March 19th, 2007, 20:04
i dont get why people cant just say i got it from a torrent on torrentspy.com, with the full popstation and everything. uh-oh, cant say that, but i can say: there are less-than legal ways, or jdkfjaskljfjskljaTORRENTfhasdfasdf

if we can say stuff like that? why does it matter to "try" and cover it up.

can someone tell me the difference with wat i just said and what other people are saying (not all people, though)

oh, i just made up the name torrentspy.com, ive never been there, cause its not real.

Sonicboy 101
March 20th, 2007, 15:04
i dont get why people cant just say i got it from a torrent on torrentspy.com, with the full popstation and everything. uh-oh, cant say that, but i can say: there are less-than legal ways, or jdkfjaskljfjskljaTORRENTfhasdfasdf

can someone tell me the difference with wat i just said and what other people are saying (not all people, though)

oh, i just made up the name torrentspy.com, ive never been there, cause its not real.

Actually, it can be got another way.
NOT by ps3, and certainly NOT from a torrent.

h4s30
March 20th, 2007, 18:18
you can divide by zero to get it lol jp but i got a niffty question once you get hot shots and get those niffty files do you actually need to keep the game to run popstation??? and lol @ gamerremag

Gold Line
March 20th, 2007, 18:48

uhdguhrgebfvhber98ugnvreuntorrenth9uphe9gfehrg9hrt 9guhrvbruhguh:rofl:

h4s30
March 20th, 2007, 22:42
uhdguhrgebfvhber98ugnvreuntorrenth9uphe9gfehrg9hrt 9guhrvbruhguh:rofl:
tnerrottnerrottnerrottnerrottorrenttorrenttorrent

DPyro
March 25th, 2007, 04:31
No more spam :mad: