PDA

View Full Version : blabbity

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 02:49
This project dead...

PLZKLLME0080
March 18th, 2007, 03:22
AWSOME!! i can have my own sprite?!?!
i'd want to be something like a samurai. maybe a boss you have to fight, or a miniboss protecting a king or queen (or shogun if i'm a samurai) or maybe a rare random encounter as a powerful foe. (think the legendary pokemon or doomgaze from FF6)
i'd rely more on agility and strategy than strength and power.
I'm looking forward to this already, it seems like it may take a while to make though. it sounds like this will be THE best homebrew out there when finished so keep up the good work on it.:thumbup:

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 08:47
i know this is a bit silly but i need any helpful mods if they trust me, to sticky this. because this is bound to end up getting old if i'm not to careful and i don't like bumping old threads. i'll produce a very early beta even as a proof of work.

thanks again

OH and btw this is NOT homebrew sadly my coding skills are somewhat minor to some of those here. this will be a pc game and once finished will then be considered to be ported to psp (which of course i'll need a handy coder for)

gdf
March 18th, 2007, 13:12
hmm, could you make me the evil monkey from my sig, weilding a kickass dagger, i'll pm you more details if you want.

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 14:59
here you go GDF this is you in BOSS form enjoy. btw you're going to be one of those tonberry like characters that pretty much kill any player who ain't lvl 99 :D

nnever
March 18th, 2007, 15:18
Cool mate! Can I have a character based on a ninja, maybe an amalgamation of Samurai, Naruto & Bleach ;)
Quests I'll leave to u. I bet u have b8r imagination than I do, although an action-adventure based quest would be fun. Thanks :)

March 18th, 2007, 16:13
Could you make me a character based on mario named Split.

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 17:23
can i just remind everyone to plz give me a bit more detail on what they want. doing just a character puts me under pressure that it might be doing something you don't want it to.

wolfpack
March 18th, 2007, 19:02
so if i wanted to be in the game, ill id have to do is send you a sprite?

PLZKLLME0080
March 18th, 2007, 19:03
a wandering samurai , seeking only the MOST powerful warriors (that would be the player once at a high level) he would challange them to a deul. if the player manages to defeat him, they could probebly get his sword or something.
maybe after the main character (or highest level party member) gets to a certain level, there would be a random chance of encountering him, a very low chance. it would be like one of the legendary pokemon from the GBC games, if you've ever played them.
here is some sprite ideas. i didnt make them, i just got them from a site google-ing it up.

or maybe the same thing exept a dragon like the one in my avatar.

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 19:10
so if i wanted to be in the game, ill id have to do is send you a sprite?
well not really but it'd help.

oh and for plz kill me i decided to make you a dragoon. it's a kinda dragon warrior. i'm saving it you for when i create the castle.

PLZKLLME0080
March 18th, 2007, 19:36
AWSOME!!! thanks!

wolfpack
March 18th, 2007, 20:22
well then id like to be a character named sawr, leader of a tribe of wolves. id look like a normal wolf but is able to talk, and howling at the moon summons more fellow wolves. my character would test the main characters strength in battle and determine whether or not the main character is strong enough to move further in the woods and face any danger that lies up ahead.

and the setting would be in a forest, at night time (obviously)

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 20:31
veeeeeeeeery nice! i'll be sure to do that!

edit: the first release is out in the news section! be sure to check it out and comment!

wolfpack
March 18th, 2007, 20:38
thank you very much! :D

You also have xbox live? my sn is MrGadget789 , feel free to add!

mesosade
March 18th, 2007, 20:57
will do! well, if i can find that accursed lan cable :D

ICE
March 18th, 2007, 21:48
ok ok. i want in. to make it easy on you i can be a homeless person. less work since there's no house to build. i can sleep in a tree or something.... as for appearance i dont really care. something icy and i wanna be in some sort of snow area or something. pretty basic.. lol

EDIT: ahhh i got something! ok ok so you know that gaara dude from naruto? yeah i wanna be like him only instead of sand i can be ICE!!!

Man
March 18th, 2007, 22:25
Can i be in the game, i can be like an evil like wizard or somthing, with fields of WEEEED !!!!! YAYYYYY, ill try and find a sprite, or somthing.

xuphorz
March 18th, 2007, 23:43
heh,why not. make my character like i am in these forums. near beginning of the game, veyr veyr active, then dissapear for like 70% of the game, then come back as a legend to few select people, but unknown to the majority. if you've ever played Enchanted Arms, make my character look like Toya, it's somewhat close to me

March 19th, 2007, 01:19
Ty I wonder what My houe is goong to look like.

Edit: plz dont make my name 123 in the game Make it Split.

xuphorz
March 19th, 2007, 01:26
oh, for my surrounding or house after i come back, make it ice themed. everything ice and snow and stuff like that

jman420
March 19th, 2007, 01:46
I would like to be in the game, that would be wicked. I would have to be a skinny white dude, probobly with a black shirt, and jeans, with hair like Sepheroth, most likely brown or black. I would have to have some crazy moves, one of my favorite ideas for an atack was either running up to the oponent and taking a giant dump on em' or throwing some yellow liquid that would poison, and paralyze them.

I dont know if this is an open end anyone can be a part of the game, but if you wanted, I could model my character and make the sprites (if I knew the dementions)

But, the Jman420 could be in your game :p

mesosade
March 19th, 2007, 07:31
of course! and example of the dimensions is on the first post btw.

dejkirkby
March 19th, 2007, 09:11
Good luck with this, mesosade. It sound fantabulous!

mesosade
March 19th, 2007, 17:26
hehe fantabulous...this still isn't stickied sadly it's gonna end up in somewhere that if i bump i'll get flamed to death :(

wolfpack
March 19th, 2007, 19:59
if this gets moved to the news section, it will have great potential... come on wraggy do some moving please!

mesosade
March 19th, 2007, 21:59
new release guys! 0.2 is now availiable! :D

S34MU5
March 19th, 2007, 23:04
oooft I wanna be in it!
can i? can i? can i? Please!

XD

seriously, can i?

TeenDev
March 19th, 2007, 23:34
just add me as max482wert i cant give u any sprites though. just make me look cool

mesosade
March 20th, 2007, 07:50
you can all be in it! :D but plz be a bit more detailed on what you want ;)

S34MU5
March 20th, 2007, 09:17
So im in? thanks!

I'll try and make my own sprites.

gdf
March 20th, 2007, 13:18
cheers mesosade! that pic is actually immense.

Man
March 20th, 2007, 20:48
i am no artist, but i would love to look like some like crazy wizard, with dark weed heeling powers, located in the deepest part of the forsest with feilds of weed surrounded, and i could be like a part of some quest to "heal" a player or somthing, in side my house could be like a giant GROW-OP, oh ya, and the outside can look like what ever is the easiest for you.

tsimehC
March 20th, 2007, 21:07
What program are you using to make this RPG? Your game sounds promising.

weirdelf
March 22nd, 2007, 18:03
Are you on a break?

gdf
March 22nd, 2007, 21:24
i think mesosade tends to come here for a couple of days then go away and do stuff, then come back for another binge, then go away...it's a continuous loop.

Dull Blade
March 25th, 2007, 18:09
Wow, this looks really cool. I havent really been posting so much in the fourms since october 2006, but I'm slowly reintroducing my self. So i'd like to ask If I could be in your rpg. What i really want to be is a sword smith (hence my name dull blade). I could sell weapons, and maybe I could set a quest where you need to locate an Item for me, then I'll give you a weapon.

Edit, I'll break out photoshop and try to put something together for a sprite if my request to be in your rpg is fullfilled.

wolfpack
March 25th, 2007, 18:49
hes on xbox live a lot, if you need to find him, look for him there

Dull Blade
March 25th, 2007, 18:54
Crap, I have the xbox, but not the live. =(. well, i guess he'll eventually check the forum.

live for the 360 or the original? I only have the original x-box, i've never used live.

Tam123
March 26th, 2007, 06:17
hmm could i be zombie'ish type guy or a blade wielding vampire that appears after you kill a cetain amount of certain monsters?

Yobumtin
March 26th, 2007, 06:56
I've got an idea for me. :]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Aconcit/measasouthparkcharacter.jpg

Use my south park character as a Boss or something. If you're using rpg maker make an armor that I drop and call it birthday suit and make it low defense very high speed and make some kind of special attribute. That would be pure spiffiness.

You could put me in a bar or something. And make me say whatever.

But good luck with this project. :]

Napalm-Death
March 28th, 2007, 22:57
Can I be the pink ninja npc that says a lot of nonsensical things?

Gold Line
March 29th, 2007, 16:25
can me and my fan club be in this cool game my fan club could be a shop or a inn

oosername05
March 29th, 2007, 17:19
I also want to be in this game, i would like to be a dark elf guild leader of a rogue guild. And i will assign quests to those who want to prove worthy of joining the rogue guild. The location of the guild is a tavern in which all the thieves hang out. the name of the tavern is the "Madwolf tavern" As the guildmaster of the guild i will teach skills to players who wish to join the rogue guild after completing the quests.

1 Hand Blunt
1 Hand Slashing
archery
bind wound
defense
hand to hand
offense
piercing
throwing
dodge
backstab
parry
dual wield
double attack
intimidation
disarm
riposte
sneak
hide
picklock
pickpocket
sensetraps
safe fall
apply poisons
disarm traps
( i dont know if you can implement all this skills to this game for i have not worked with rpg maker before. )

So the role of me in the game is that i am a rogue guildmaster/mercenary that you can take in your expeditions. I will also train players who want to follow the ways of the rogue.

-- Also, the player could hire mercenaries for money that are found in that madwolf tavern

-- Also for those who reach the end of the game and help me the guildmaster with some high difficulty quests will receive a weapon like:
http://eq.crgaming.com/epics/images/item_rb.jpg

------------I dont know if this will all make sense, i didnt check the spelling or the grammar because im too excited. ( also get rid of the stuff that is not simple to implement -- like those skills i mentioned :P ) I would be greatful if i am included in this game
[ I am a huge fan of rpg games and mmorpgs ] --------------

Viralmind
April 9th, 2007, 21:06
i want to be in it as well.

i would like to be in the middle of a forest maybe living there in some sort of tent or something.
it doesnt matter.

and i could be used to find a special item.
you may need me to give you some sort of information about an items whereabouts and have me go with you to talk to another character.

i could have friends, too.

pm me if you have any questions and i will look for a sprite that i would like.

Viralmind
April 10th, 2007, 05:54
what do you mean DEAD?

explain why you are closing this game.

Sonicboy 101
April 10th, 2007, 15:15
what do you mean DEAD?

explain why you are closing this game.

His computer broke.....

Viralmind
April 12th, 2007, 02:23
thats why?

its not hard to fix or rebuild a computer....that shouldnt stop him!

S34MU5
April 12th, 2007, 02:24
rpg maker is shite anyway

Viralmind
April 12th, 2007, 02:29
its not the best looking program but it would be a lot easier to make a game on there than to professionally make one and take years to complete it.

wolfpack
April 12th, 2007, 03:08
NOOOOO! this is one of the worst news ever besides Red Vs Blue coming to an end on Episode 100... NOOOOOO

Man
April 13th, 2007, 01:39
NOOOOOOO ill never get to be in the game :( :(