PDA

View Full Version : My PSP 4sale on ebay

tomdbomb61
May 3rd, 2005, 11:45
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8189251862&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

as above, totally legitimate sale from myself, not some dodgy foreigner. I am Based in Leicester, so buyer is more than welcome to collect or i can easily arrange postage.

Thanks

Tom

reakt
May 3rd, 2005, 12:34
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8189251862&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

as above, totally legitimate sale from myself, not some dodgy foreigner. I am Based in Leicester, so buyer is more than welcome to collect or i can easily arrange postage.

Thanks

Tom

I noticed something in your description...
How do you know your Japanese unit will play UK UMD movies? Sure the unit is region 2. However, don't asume this will work until it has been verified.

tomdbomb61
May 3rd, 2005, 13:19
theres always one^

reakt
May 3rd, 2005, 14:34
theres always one^
Hey Tomboy - Perhaps I'm tired of reading posts where people advertise items they're selling on ebay! Do you think it's useful to post this crap here? If I want to buy a PSP from ebay - I'll go to ebay. There's thousands to choose from, and some of them even have honest descriptions.

William Smith
May 3rd, 2005, 14:45
REAKT - Very Apt

Is this a case of OVEREAKT, maybe some truth in what you say but poor old Tom certainly wouldn't be the first on Ebay to make this claim regarding the JAP PSP and Region 2.

It was certainly the deciding factor when I purchased a JAP one and now I am keeping my fingers crossed. Got more chance than you with your USA PSP.

Did you have to read the post if you were not interested?

Did you not see this post?

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5655

tomdbomb61
May 3rd, 2005, 14:59
REAKT u prick, im simply advertising the fact that i am selling my PSP package which some1 on here might be interested in, bearing in mind it is a PSP forum.

If some1 had been selling what i am when i was buying my PSP i would have found it very useful. SO keep your thoughts to urself next time

souLLy
May 3rd, 2005, 15:14
no flaming, tomdbomb61. you do know that by advertising your auction outside of ebay you're breaking thier terms of service. reakt does have a point spamming the forums with what you're selling is irritating whether it's on topic or not.

reakt
May 3rd, 2005, 16:38
no flaming, tomdbomb61. you do know that by advertising your auction outside of ebay you're breaking thier terms of service. reakt does have a point spamming the forums with what you're selling is irritating whether it's on topic or not.
:D

William Smith
May 3rd, 2005, 16:45

Hope you will be making your way here.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5655

Advertising your Ebay PSP is no excuse for the reaction received.

Should you as an administrator not be more concerned with "Fighting and Offensiveness".

I have reported them as such and will now head off for a more adult PSP site with adult minded administrators.

reakt
May 3rd, 2005, 17:42
I have reported them as such and will now head off for a more adult PSP site.
Playboy have their PSP site up already?!?!

leggy
May 3rd, 2005, 18:11
What a load of rubbish spouted here!

No one has done any harm in saying they have a psp for sale on ebay.

For those that disagree, no one is forcing you to buy it.

William Smith
May 3rd, 2005, 20:43
I agree, reakt you are an offensive sort of prepubescant masturbator, that unfortunately seems backed up by a 12 year old moderator and now you are milking it and taking the piss.

Grow up both of you (Yes the MODERATOR too - I assume from your handling of the subject / situation that your avatar is a real photograph).

Tom, good luck with the sale.

Juvenile site :rolleyes:

leigh
May 3rd, 2005, 23:01
I agree, reakt you are an offensive sort of prepubescant masturbator, that unfortunately seems backed up by a 12 year old moderator and now you are milking it and taking the piss.

Grow up both of you (Yes the MODERATOR too - I assume from your handling of the subject / situation that your avatar is a real photograph).

Tom, good luck with the sale.

Juvenile site :rolleyes:
ooh, get him. "im so grown up":)

William Smith
May 3rd, 2005, 23:17
All I have to add, Is where are you SouLLey, are you doing your homework or is it past bedtime ?:confused:

leggy
May 4th, 2005, 12:02
Come on peeps.

Pack in all this crap!

oasismark
May 4th, 2005, 12:49
No leave 'em, it's comedy!

tomdbomb61
May 4th, 2005, 13:04
I never thought advertising the sale of a genuine item, on a relative message board could cause so many arse holes to start keyboard bashing.

Will must be the only one talking sense! I am a member of a number of message boards and never before have i seen such a display of loosers.

I appreciate its a "gaming" forum, so 90% of the people on here dont have a life , but get a grip guys FFS!

souLLy
May 4th, 2005, 16:13
William the first thing i said was no flaming.

I say the same thing to you. If you have a problem with the way this site is run feel free to PM myself or any other admin. Both flaming and spamming are problems this forum could do without, and this thread contains both.

Nobody is impressed, I'll be keeping an eye on you.

tomdbomb61
May 4th, 2005, 17:33
Soully get a life

Darksaviour69
May 4th, 2005, 17:49
OK Tomdbomb61 u are on a last warning. You where the first one to flame and continued to do so. If you don't act a bit more maturely you will be banned. There is too much flamming in the psp forum and i going to put an end to it, read the forum rules before posting!

edit: William Smith u are also on a last warning, take you own advise and grow up (no more flameing)

tomdbomb61
May 4th, 2005, 18:44
Good news Mr Savior, the PSP has sold, so you can delete this thread if you see fit.