PDA

View Full Version : Hot Shots swings onto PSPs

wraggster
May 4th, 2005, 00:01
Sony Computer Entertainment America has stepped into the box and announced that Hot Shots: Open Tee is now available for the PlayStation Portable. This is the first Hot Shots title to go portable, and fourth from Japanese developer Clap Hanz. Hot Shots: Open Tee joins Tiger Woods PGA Tour as the only golf games currently available for the PSP.

Open Tee features three game modes. The single-player game offers gamers the chance to unlock characters and items by competing in tournaments or just hack around a course in stroke play. Training mode lets golfers practice their skills on various courses with no pressure to sink that 3-foot putt. The wireless multiplayer mode allows up to eight players to hit the links together in various head-to-head matches, real-time tournaments, or the new Putting Challenge.

The ten new characters can be customized with over 250 body parts, accessories, clubs, and balls for a unique look. Once players gain enough experience, they can upgrade their equipment to go even further under par.

Hot Shots: Open Tee is rated E for Everyone and retails for $39.99.

AlexB123
May 4th, 2005, 12:07
This seems cool, but the game is just a golf game right? (I never played any hot shots games.) I think I’m allergic to golf, because when I accidentally catch it and don’t switch off the channel in time I tense up and want to go on a shooting spree. The one time I went to play golf I threw my club farther then I could hit the ball.
That’s what golf games need! The ability to take that club and shove it down your opponents throat would add a lot of replay value, hehe.

aseddon130
May 4th, 2005, 14:30
That’s what golf games need! The ability to take that club and shove it down your opponents throat would add a lot of replay value, hehe

The answer to that for u is Outlaw Golf on the PS2 / XBOX

back to Hot Shots Golf:

I played the JAP version of this game and i loved Everybodys Golf on the PS1, but since getting used to more modern golf sims like Tiger Woods and Links 2004 and then going back to this type of golf game (using a power bar as opposed to using the analog stick) i didnt like it anymore. The menus were impossible to navigate (although there are guides on the net but i didnt bother) and the game of golf wasnt too interesting to be honest. The putting was the worse thing about the game, i suppose with practice you could get used to it but the game didnt hold my attention long enough for me to find out. Get Tiger Woods instead!!

AlexB123
May 4th, 2005, 20:28
Hehe... Good save Ase... Most people just tell me that I need anger managment classes.