PDA

View Full Version : Mame4allpsp

krust11
March 20th, 2007, 12:52
Hi everyone,

I'm a new PSP owner and have managed to downgrade/upgrade to 3.10OER2. I'd now like to have a go at playing some of the great home brew and using emulators. I've got MAME4ALL on my memory stick and can launch it but i cant seem to play and of the games. Ive used MAME on my PC and it works fine. Is there a problems with the R's or can anybody help me work out what I'm doing wrong. I'm putting the R's in the r folder in GAME150 but i get the error can initialize R's. Do i have to do something to the R's before i copy them into the folder.

Any advice greatly received. I've search high and low for a neewbie guide to this an failed.

Thanks in advance,

Samuel

Nocuddle
March 20th, 2007, 14:34
OER2?
Is this Chinese hack or unofficial cfw?

krust11
March 20th, 2007, 15:08
Its the Dark Alex 3.10OE but i have also added update 2 from the offical site

nanook2k3
March 21st, 2007, 14:22
You're having the same problem that I had.....you need Mame Roms that are either version .34 or .35.....There is supposed to be a way of "downgrading" the newer roms to those versions using either ROMcenter or clrmamepro, but I've been so unsuccessful on my attempts that I've given up......I'll likely just wait until I get home and try to download the torrented v.34 roms.