PDA

View Full Version : Your Friendly Neighborhood Digimon World 3 (NTSC-U) Compatibility Thread

Fl0ating-P0int
March 21st, 2007, 02:34
It's one of those games that seems to simply refuse to become compatible with PoPS, and it's also one of the more enjoyable ones in its series. Yet its predecessors work just fine. What gives?

List any glitches you've had when trying to run this one most enjoyable game, and any way you may have been able to overcome them.

h4s30
March 21st, 2007, 03:18
divide by zero foo lol anyways be patient cause' if it doesn't work now it'll work eventually i think back to my first days of a psp i was sick bro upgraded it for me w/o my knowledge (i knew about the psp scene before i got it) and what do you know i can't do homebrew it also said it was never possible (these were the early days with the 2.0 downgrade) but now i happily (to an extent w/o a mc) play my psp

samthegreat68
March 21st, 2007, 06:51
It's one of those games that seems to simply refuse to become compatible with PoPS, and it's also one of the more enjoyable ones in its series. Yet its predecessors work just fine. What gives?

List any glitches you've had when trying to run this one most enjoyable game, and any way you may have been able to overcome them.

i wish i could help you.. but a digimon game sounds mighty fun right about now! man!! im more a pokemon man myself but you can only beat all those gameboy versions so many times ya know